FM 10

diamond formation

Given
Richards Full back automatic (got Srna 1st year then sold him realising Micah's better)
A new LB or play Lescott there if you get a top class CB e.g Chiellini Full back automatic
Toure CB defend ball playing
Chiellini if you get him or Lescott Defender Defend
De Jong/ Yaya Toure if you can get him Anchor man/ Barry deepy lying playmaker defend
Barry/Ireland/new player (I got Melo) Box to box midfielder Support
Ireland/try get a new player I got D'agostino 1st season now got Fabregas Advanced playmaker Support
Robinho Trequeraista Attack
Adebayor Advanced Attack
Tevez Deep Lying Attack

If you get another top class striker then turn into 4-3-3 and rotate
Adebayor, Tevez, Robinho, Aguero etc

Play attacking with a lot of creative freedom.

Weakest point which you will probably spot is weakness from defending set pieces

Main strength is the quality of Adebayor and Tevez. But get back-up for each you've already got RSC and for Tevez either get someone to rotate or get a cheap good back up e.g Van Nistelrooy

Hope this helps!!

pee dubya said:
I play 4-3-3 with Napoli, it seems to work well, 1 big centre forward, 2 fast skillfull ones either side, 1 holding midfiedler, 2 box to box midfielders ahead, quick full backs to provide a bit of width.

robinho - adebayor - tevez
barry - de jong - hamsik
bridge - toure - mexes - rafinha

ill give that a go

Carl_Man_City said:
diamond formation

Given
Richards Full back automatic (got Srna 1st year then sold him realising Micah's better)
A new LB or play Lescott there if you get a top class CB e.g Chiellini Full back automatic
De Jong/ Yaya Toure if you can get him Anchor man/ Barry deepy lying playmaker defend
Ireland/try get a new player I got D'agostino 1st season now got Fabregas Advanced playmaker Support
Adebayor Advanced Attack
Tevez Deep Lying Attack

Weakest point which you will probably spot is weakness from defending set pieces

Main strength is the quality of Adebayor and Tevez. But get back-up for each you've already got RSC and for Tevez either get someone to rotate or get a cheap good back up e.g Van Nistelrooy

Hope this helps!!

I don't usually change the roles, I don't get all the AnchorMan and Trequeraista and stuff. Oh and btw if you put your keeper to sweeper keeper, what does he actually do?

I play 4-4-2

When I started I had:

-----------Given------

Srna----Toure---Mexes----Pasqual----

------De Rossi----Barry/De Jong-----

Maxi----------------------Robbie/Bellamy---

-------Tevez---Bellamy/Adebayor------

I played with my two wingers advanced, though I played 4-5-1 away from home against top teams, with De Jong between defence and midfield and no Adebayor.

Now I have world's best players so I can do what I want, hate 25 player rule though I cant keep youngsters developing much, i have to send them all on loan or sell them.

JakeRedMCFC said:
I seriously want to know what I must be doing wrong on this game, restarted another city career as I got sacked. Bought good player for CB (Sakho), RB (Rafinha) and CM (Hamsik, Moutinho) like people suggested and I lose first 4 league games and get knocked out of league cup round 3 losing 2-0 to bolton at home? wtf

Bring in Lusiao that is the key, play him alongside Toure. Sign another defensive mid to back up De Jong, a cheeky little put on Makele is a good one. Don't play Bellamy, sign Ashley Young and let it all go well, trust me. If you balls that up then I would say don't quit the day job but there is certain irony in that.

JakeRedMCFC said:
Carl_Man_City said:
diamond formation

Given
Adebayor Advanced Attack
Tevez Deep Lying Attack

Hope this helps!!

I don't usually change the roles, I don't get all the AnchorMan and Trequeraista and stuff. Oh and btw if you put your keeper to sweeper keeper, what does he actually do?

That might be where your going wrog then mate. Trequerasta is pretty much a free role. Anchor man just stays back. Not sure what sweeper keeper does I think its just one that means he comes out of net a few times

Sakho
Moses
Weiss
Sneijders (sp) brother from Ajax
Some 16 year old lad... I'll try and remember him, he's class.

My game is bonkers.

Im in my 3rd season, won the league twice and the League Cup once. Liverpool finished 7th in the 2nd season and Man Utd 6th, Arsenal 5th and both Spurs and Everton qualified for the CL. The biggest transfer of the summer was Mario Balotelli moving from Inter to, get this, PALERMO, for £37m!, where the fuck did Palermo get that from? Then they went and signed James Milner for £12m. Sevilla bought Gareth Bale, GARETH BALE, for £8m!

In my first year Stade Rennais won the French League :S! Schalke the German League :S!, Juventus won Serie A but Palermo finished 2nd, Genoa 3rd, Napoli 4th. Roma were only 5th, Inter 6th! and AC Milan 9th! And La Liga was reasonable with Barca finishing a point ahead of madrid and 30 ahead of Atletico in 3rd.

In the 2nd season Bordeaux won the french league, ok, bayern the german league, fair do's, but GENOA won the Serie A!, Roma 2nd, Napoli 3rd, Palermo 4th with Juve 5th, Inter 7th, Fiorentina 9th and get this...AC Milan 13th! 13th! bonkers...
In La Liga Barca won by 3 points from ATLETICO, and Real Madrid finished 5th!.

So I have a Champions League with no Real, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U, AC Milan, Inter, Juventus So I think I might get a good draw, turns out I get the CHAMPIONS Group, with German Champs FC Bayern, French Champs Bordeaux and Romanian Champs Steaua Bucaresti, this game is nuts!

Oh, and I forgot, Stockport County in the Premier League. HOW??!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.