Foam hands/t-shirts just make me cringe.

For the forthcoming cup semi final, some of you are going on as though we are a non-league club having their big day out in the FA Cup 3rd round. Yeah, if your under 12 I can understand the giddiness and the attraction of wearing all your City accoutriments and carrying inflatables or whatever. But any grown men getting involved in this silliness need to take a long hard look at themselves and remember which club you represent.

We are Manchester City, not Rushden and Diamonds. Cup Semi Finals are a part of the club's tradition. The fact that the club has been run by fools for the last 35 years doesn't change anything. We are a big City club with a working class fanbase who should not be getting giddy and turning up en-masse with foam hands, cut out FA Cups, curly wigs, stupid hats, inflatable or anything more becoming to minnows with all the family on their once-in-a-lifetime day out, than a proud club. Do you think Chelsea or Everton or Villa or even Man United would do this?

If your answer is no then have a long look at yourself. We are Manchester City. We should be in FA Cup Semi Finals. We are only returning to our rightful place.

Have some dignity. It's bad enough Garry Cook and his marketing numpties cheesing up COMS with their tacky shit without you lot making it worse.

Turn up in numbers and make a wall of noise. That's all that is required.

This is an official statement from the MCFC Kill The Cheese Movement

Everton defo had loads of people in wigs, foam hands, badges, the works, a couple of years back (or was it last year?).

Didsbury Dave said:
We are Manchester City,

curly wigs, stupid hats, inflatable

Do you think Chelsea or Everton or Villa or even Man United would do this?

Have some dignity

Yes we are and all the daft stuff that comes along with it is part of Manchester City. If it's a side that you don't embrace, I couldn't care less, but some of us do embrace it, plenty in fact, and couldn't give two shits if it embarrases you and your efforts of keeping up appearances.

We're not those clubs and we shouldn't try to be. We should be a successful version of what we already are.

hbucketghhglhjljgjhf_thumb.jpg

This is an official statement from the MCFC Kill The Mrs Bucket Movement.

Skashion said:
Didsbury Dave said:
We are Manchester City,

Have some dignity

Yes we are and all the daft stuff that comes along with it is part of Manchester City. If it's a side that you don't embrace, I couldn't care less, but some of us do embrace it, plenty in fact, and couldn't give two shits if it embarrases you and your efforts of keeping up appearances.

We're not those clubs and we shouldn't try to be. We should be a successful version of what we already are.

If it's good enough for Man United, it's good enough for us, right?

manchester-united-f_788722c.jpg

Look at those wacky dudes having fun at Wembers, right guys?

Skashion said:
Didsbury Dave said:
We are Manchester City,

Have some dignity

Its embarassing tat. Totally agree with DD on this. Two coach loads going from our way and I can guarantee that not one will turn up with silly wig or foam hand. Wear a shirty, take scarf...but FFS not all the other cheap shit. It reminds me of all the numpties buying shite from tescos during the worldcup.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 pm --<br /><br />
ForeverCity said:
it's funny i love inflatables though (Got my inflatable Banana).

i think foam hands are great for kids.

but you won't catch me with one. ;)

When do you think they'll sell out of foam gloves...by Thursday?...I bet theyre going like hot cakes?

Yeah but Billy, we must do what we can to lift the lads on the day.

Think what Rooney and Ferdindand and the team thought when they looked up to WEmbley before the game and saw these lions in their corner:
ManUtdFansAP_468x262.jpg

It must have made them give an extra 10%. Maybe you and I are wrong about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.