Foam hands/t-shirts just make me cringe.

I think Dave is on the fence regarding this topic. A slight whaft of cheese from any direction could force him to..............

The fans are already split.

Women get's arrested for attacking a fellow City fan wearing a wig with her 6ft banana.

160409_city_fans_bananas_203x152.jpg

Skashion said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gawJBOI83kM[/youtube]

I'm not ashamed by our history and traditions and certainly not ashamed of our fans.

1989...whatever next we all drop a couple of E's and wear dungarees.

Skashion said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gawJBOI83kM[/youtube]

I'm not ashamed by our history and traditions and certainly not ashamed of our fans.

No, you're right. In fact that was only 22 years ago, why not go back even further and really embrace the past with rattles and flat caps:
3428858.jpg

Skashion said:
Didsbury Dave said:
No, you're right. In fact that was only 22 years ago, why not go back even further and really embrace the past with rattles and flat caps:
Knew you'd see the light if I pushed long enough.

I have. I've just round round the lads. We've agreed to go to Wembley on our penny farthings, dressed in top hats, shouting "Ardwick for't Cup!" as we trundle into London.

Didsbury Dave said:
Skashion said:
Knew you'd see the light if I pushed long enough.

I have. I've just round round the lads. We've agreed to go to Wembley on our penny farthings, dressed in top hats, shouting "Ardwick for't Cup!" as we trundle into London.

What time is the 'Chara' leaving DD?

And can you bring the Mackeson and Park Drive and i'll bring the Cholera and the Rickets.

Didsbury Dave said:
It is good to see there is a sense of humour in there somewhere. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.