FOC Roll Call :-)

68 years old physically but mentally 17.Still laugh at farts and stare at women with large breasts.
First match was in 1961 against Leeds in a Central league game.Not got a good memory but my Dad reminded me of it for years,Stood in the Scoreboard end and started going regularly with my Dad.As I got older moved into the Kippax,although did one season in the North Stand before it had the seats fitted.
Now a season ticket holder in the East Stand,Block 142,so I think I qualify as a FOC.

Maybe we need a grading C then OC then FOC with clear boundaries.

I’m not 60 until next year. My parents didn’t do football and weren’t cash rich. I was left to find my own path. but my first season ticket was pre premier league.

anyway I struggle with a bad back, have done for years. so my perspective is that FOC is a state of both mind and healt. Some get there quicker than others.

given the wife often calls me victor (meldrew) I claim early onset FOC

I don’t believe it.

73 this year. When I was young we lived in the Brunswick area of Cholton on Medlock, i first started to go to Maine road in 1959. My dad worked Saturdays So I had to go on my own which was a challenge because juniors were not allowed in on their own. My overriding memory is in those days there was no segregation of away supporters.

82 yrs young. Supported City since 1956 although during the child rearing years, being a single parent with 4 kids, could only afford the occasional matches! After they all settled down and left home I got to more games eventually getting a season ticket and going home, away and Europe.
Do I qualify as an FOC? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.