FOC Roll Call :-)

Why do FOC’s sit on L3 when it’s harder to get up there and the play is further away? Shouldn’t FOC’s be sat on L1? I can’t ever see myself moving to L3.

I made that value gold error this season

Fucked when I get up there and can see fuck all

Never again

I'll be 67 in June. 1st match was 2-0 v Everton in 1968. Had a season ticket for over 50 seasons and have more than 28,000 points.
And I actually was at York away.
Wasn’t at York, but:
  • Every league match in the 67/68 season.
  • All FA Cup ties in 69.
  • All League Cup ties in 70.
  • Swindon at home (lowest attendance).
  • Cup Winners Cup Final in Vienna.

We signed him from bury, great goal scorer

He came from Third Lanark. Scored about 30 goals that season. We were relegated and he joined the exodus out of the club going to Birmingham City. He only scored 2 goals for them all season, against the rags home and away.

56 isn't an FOC surely.

65 is the minimum age imo.

It's also fantastic that many an FOC still have the drive and desire to continue to attend.
Have to say you've made me feel a bit younger having read that! My first City game was 1973 and I'm 57 (I think that's my age when I last worked it out?) Of late I have very much thought of myself being in the FOC 'club' but maybe I'm more of an FMAC??

Why do FOC’s sit on L3 when it’s harder to get up there and the play is further away? Shouldn’t FOC’s be sat on L1? I can’t ever see myself moving to L3.
I’m on the front row of CB level 1 so I can tell the opposition's manager to get back in his technical area!, :-) Got to be able to have an ‘angry’ shout to release the tension when the ball isn’t in our possession! ;-) ;-)

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.