FOC Roll Call :-)

I'm also 68 in June.
Went to my first City match in March 1966.
Been a season card holder since we moved to The Etihad.
Currently in Colin Bell L1. Block 132.

Me and Dad at Wembley for the FA Cup Final Vs Leicester City 1969.
Great photo!

61 since last December. Spent my first 10 years living on Claremont Rd, about 5 mins walk from Maine Road. Then moved to Longsight in 1973, and lived there for 9 years before moving over here in late 1982. Been a fan since the early seventies (I vaguely remember going to a 3-3 Derby game at Maine Road. Also, memories of a Charity Shield game with Burnley around that era. Is that FOC enough?

74 years old
Block 305
E 129
A genuine FOC from Level 3? Is 305 in the East Stand. So yer not one of the annointed FOCs from CBL3?

I'll raise yer two, In fact, I could be raising yer three in a couple of months, Fred. Block 323. I just thought for a minute that E was a £ and yer'd only paid £129 for yer ST.

61 since last December. Spent my first 10 years living on Claremont Rd, about 5 mins walk from Maine Road. Then moved to Longsight in 1973, and lived there for 9 years before moving over here in late 1982. Been a fan since the early seventies (I vaguely remember going to a 3-3 Derby game at Maine Road. Also, memories of a Charity Shield game with Burnley around that era. Is that FOC enough?
67 - lived on Grandale street and went to school on Claremont. First full game was a mid week cup replay (vStoke?). 60k before the new northstand (scoreboard end). My Dad (wasn't with me) got his wallet lifted and found next day in the Kippax bogs. Lost all the cash he was hiding from my Mum! It was my fault, obviously!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.