FOC Roll Call :-)

trombone time for me last month - first game 1956, taken by my older brothers Maine Rd/Swamp alternate weeks.
Sunset Strip for me. 1956 FA Cup Final on rented 12" Granada TV (and mother charging neighbours 1 shilling to watch it) First Maine Road in 1957, can't remember the match but do recall being awed by the sight of so much green grass, not too much of it in Cheetham.

82 gave my season ticket up a year ago because of ill health.
Went to Ipswich Town away in 1961 with about 10 other city supporters. City were the only team to do the double against them that season
Out of curiosity how did you travel to Portman Road in 1961?

I presume City took anything between 10 and 10,000 to away games in the 60s

Seems like I'm on the edge of becoming a fully fledged FOC.
My body turns 60 in september, though in my mind I'm still a teenage punk skateboarder from the '70s...
Been going since '75 and apart from a few years away at poly in scouseland, then working in London, have had season tickets. Now in the family stand after being moved from our original council house seats next to the away fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.