Focus Group - Etihad Stadium

Two tiers and same pricing will not help the atmosphere one jot it has to be one tier and lower prices.
Why has it got to be one tier , that has very little to do with atmosphere, it cant be anyway without closing the stand for a year or more. Anyway that an old debate this threads about what happens with the stand the club have decided to build.

Two tiers and same pricing will not help the atmosphere one jot it has to be one tier and lower prices.

If they can get safe standing on the lower tier with cheap seats in the upper tier that would be excellent.

Relocating the Family Stand would be the major issue.

I looked into a single end and it would be extremely difficult to pull off and potentially have required the entire end to have been knocked down and rebuilt from scratch.

I couldn’t say as I was sworn to secrecy but that is what is happening! Laing will be on site next summer.
Will they be starting stuff in the spring to follow the same time scale as the south and be ready for the seasson after next ?

If they can get safe standing on the lower tier with cheap seats in the upper tier that would be excellent.

Relocating the Family Stand would be the major issue.

I looked into a single end and it would be extremely difficult to pull off and potentially have required the entire end to have been knocked down and rebuilt from scratch.
Would the cost be considerably more?

E8-AC6967-14-C4-4724-BC52-E53-DB55-AA2-BE.jpg

Why has it got to be one tier , that has very little to do with atmosphere, it cant be anyway without closing the stand for a year or more. Anyway that an old debate this threads about what happens with the stand the club have decided to build.
I don't see the point in doing something wrong.

Actually it's growing on me from that picture - with the safe standing too it could work.

All of this has to come with affordable pricing, also get free tickets into the community and make exchanging tickets much easier for current fans ( a window at the ticket office for exchange tickets so it can be done without these rip off difficult to use websites, more so for season ticket holders).

Actually it's growing on me from that picture - with the safe standing too it could work.

All of this has to come with affordable pricing, also get free tickets into the community and make exchanging tickets much easier for current fans ( a window at the ticket office for exchange tickets so it can be done without these rip off difficult to use websites, more so for season ticket holders).

Trust me city are doing this right. They know they pissed fans off last couple of years and they are upping their game and sorting out who sits where and making sure it is full. We are in the best hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.