Foden’s Mum arrested

It’s one thing to attack an old man; but to do it with a walking stick is particularly heinous.

Just to take the piss further and rub it in, they escaped on a mobility scooter.

Four of them, pissed, leaving the scene at 5mph.

Rubbish. I’m the son of a lorry driver and a secretary who grew up in an average part of South Wales yet have never behaved like that. Neither do my friends and family.

Besides, she lives in Prestbury now. That’s hardly humble Offerton, is it? I love Foden yet he looks like a scally.
Brinnington has just raised a (tramlined) eyebrow.

If it doesn't bother Phil, it could very well be that it doesn't then he's fine and is probably used to it.

She'll get arrested time and time again if she does have a drink problem and then she'll go through the system.

I didn’t say there was.

We had very little in Pembrokeshire but nobody behaved like that. We looked after each other and worked for what we needed.
That'd be the Pembrokeshire that serial killer John Cooper was from and killed and raped in?

All areas have good and bad and that includes such rough areas as offerton (lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.