Foden’s Mum arrested

Sadly he appears to have deleted this (as being a direct reply to me) just as I was about to reply with a post almost word for word the same as yours.
Sorry I didn't mean to quote your post directly as my post wasn't aimed at anyone specifically. So I edited your quote out

The family are working class. There was a time we didn't look down on them.
Now it seems we have forgotten we are all working class. We go out have a few, sometimes it gets a bit over the top, please don't forget that. Not so many years ago there was us, the bank manager and the rich.
Rubbish. I’m the son of a lorry driver and a secretary who grew up in an average part of South Wales yet have never behaved like that. Neither do my friends and family.

Besides, she lives in Prestbury now. That’s hardly humble Offerton, is it? I love Foden yet he looks like a scally.

Rubbish. I’m the son of a lorry driver and a secretary who grew up in an average part of South Wales yet have never behaved like that. Neither do my friends and family.

Besides, she lives in Prestbury now. That’s hardly humble Offerton, is it? I love Foden yet he looks like a scally.
Lol, Offerton? Is that meant to be an example of a really deprived neighbourhood?

Lol, Offerton? Is that meant to be an example of a really deprived neighbourhood?
No idea. Unlike most Berts, I’m not from Stockport. Just a regular area. Stockport City, pal!

I went to County with Hereford once and they won 5-0. A Stockport fan attacked an old man with a walking stick as we were leaving.

No idea. Unlike most Berts, I’m not from Stockport. Just a regular area. Stockport City, pal!

I went to County with Hereford once and they won 5-0. A Stockport fan attacked an old man with a walking stick as we were leaving.
County are an irrelevance and always will be, but there’s nowt wrong with Offy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.