Foden video

Seems to be trouble, this lad. Never going to realise his potential until he ditches all the distractions, settles down and concentrates 100% on making sure we win games like yesterday.

Sadly Grealish coming here just seems to have promoted the English lad culture instead of professionalism. The fact you've already been publicly caught out with Greenwood should be enough for a sensible bloke to keep their head down.

Players shouldn't be going out after a loss anyway, nights out for sportsmen should be a reward for winning and doing your job properly, which they didn't yesterday.
Do you always have to talk shite?

It is all you seem to post nowadays, can't remember it being so bad a few years ago but fuck, it is nearly every post now.

If you are now just posting to be a wum then fair enough you have caught me and no doubt a few others to come but what a sad life that must be.

The **** who punched the woman needs to be identified, then needs a statue of Winston Churchill & a skip sent to their house!

Just watched the video, and don’t really see what Foden has done wrong. Only seemed to get involved when a guy punched his Mum in the face. Who wouldn’t?!
Exactly- it was a dirty mob pursuing him. He looked worried in the first part of the vid. But once some scumbag hits your mum it must have an adrenaline rush.
Can’t understand why he is getting stick on here for going to a big event in Manchester

Seems to be trouble, this lad. Never going to realise his potential until he ditches all the distractions, settles down and concentrates 100% on making sure we win games like yesterday.

Sadly Grealish coming here just seems to have promoted the English lad culture instead of professionalism. The fact you've already been publicly caught out with Greenwood should be enough for a sensible bloke to keep their head down.

Players shouldn't be going out after a loss anyway, nights out for sportsmen should be a reward for winning and doing your job properly, which they didn't yesterday.
He just went out to what was a huge event being held in his own city - with his mum. Your last paragraph is unbelievable - they’re human beings who have to rise above results- not sink into a depression!

Do you always have to talk shite?

It is all you seem to post nowadays, can't remember it being so bad a few years ago but fuck, it is nearly every post now.

If you are now just posting to be a wum then fair enough you have caught me and no doubt a few others to come but what a sad life that must be.
newFile-3.jpg

How can you be wrong so many times in just one, short post

Imagine going to a boxing event full of pissed up reds with no security. Absolutely idiotic and naive if you ask me.
He had some security- but if he’d walked around with 2 big bouncers imagine what would have been written on here - by you for one

You get plenty of wannabe gangster types in the VIP areas at the boxing. Some have paid for their tickets and others jib it, if there are seats to be had

Yes been to a couple myself, Ricky Hatton when he won the world title and Benn v Steve Collins, it's a who's who of real gangsters, Wannabees and dickheads.

I dont like these stories. Grealish drunk and not let in some place, Foden ends up in the middle of some cabaret boxing with his mum, what was that story around
Christmas Grealish and Foden arriving in bad condition to training.

Maybe not much to these stories but we dont need them. and it doesnt help us in any way. we dont need to feed the media with stories like these.
Agreed. I said the same earlier. We aren't used to these stories at City especially under Pep, Every player or the last 5/6 years under Pep has been the ultimate professional concentrating on their football and staying out of this sort of shite. I know people that are mates and the age of Jack and Phil will want to go on nights out and have drinks ect but there is a time and a place for it and also go out without acting like a ****.

Biggest wum on the forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.