Foe the Hughes fans...

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Just get behind the team and lets stop these Hughes out threads cos it's counter productive it's actually causing Blues to turn on each other regardless of who is in charge we love Manchester City Football Club!!!

I always have and always will support Man City, but what i won't do is ignore the facts. It has been a dreadful and embarrasing season and the blame lays firmly at MH's door.

PaulPowre said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Just get behind the team and lets stop these Hughes out threads cos it's counter productive it's actually causing Blues to turn on each other regardless of who is in charge we love Manchester City Football Club!!!

I always have and always will support Man City, but what i won't do is ignore the facts. It has been a dreadful and embarrasing season and the blame lays firmly at MH's door.

What more dreadful and embarrasing than dropping into the 3rd tier of English football?

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Just get behind the team and lets stop these Hughes out or in threads cos it's counter productive it's actually causing Blues to turn on each other regardless of who is in charge we love Manchester City Football Club!!!

Iam, always have been and always will be a City fan.

I an not, never have been nor ever will be a Hughes fan.

I will always support the club and the team and will always want whats best for the team and the club (IMO). I couldnt give a shite about the clueless one.

PaulPowre said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

Embarrassing season? Q/F of the waffa cup? has it hell, don't be so bloody dramatic! Christ what were you like when we went down to div2?

scorer said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Just get behind the team and lets stop these Hughes out or in threads cos it's counter productive it's actually causing Blues to turn on each other regardless of who is in charge we love Manchester City Football Club!!!

I will always support the club and the team and will always want whats best for the team and the club (IMO). I couldnt give a shite about the clueless one.

So if hughes is here for years and successful . what would you think?

TonyGrealishstache said:
PaulPowre said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

What more dreadful and embarrasing than dropping into the 3rd tier of English football?

So your happy with bottom 8 in the premier league every season under MH?

kinkladze96 said:
scorer said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

Not sure what i'd think but i'd be willing to show my arse in burtons window if MH can bring us success.

kinkladze96 said:
scorer said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

I suggest that is never going to happen. If he stays we wont be succesful, its as nailed on as you can get.

But alas, only time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.