Foe the Hughes fans...

bluemoon1078 said:
Embarrassing season? Q/F of the waffa cup? has it hell, don't be so bloody dramatic! Christ what were you like when we went down to div2?

This ^^^^^
And although people say look at all the money we spent, 90% of those people would agree that money does not bring instant success.

scorer said:
kinkladze96 said:
scorer said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Just get behind the team and lets stop these Hughes out or in threads cos it's counter productive it's actually causing Blues to turn on each other regardless of who is in charge we love Manchester City Football Club!!!

Iam, always have been and always will be a City fan.

I an not, never have been nor ever will be a Hughes fan.

I will always support the club and the team and will always want whats best for the team and the club (IMO). I couldnt give a shite about the clueless one.

So if hughes is here for years and successful . what would you think?

I suggest that is never going to happen. If he stays we wont be succesful, its as nailed on as you can get.

But alas, only time will tell.

Between you and the op can you tell me what you know that i dont. i understand some of the football has been crap. nothing new apart from the money, but i cannot see how you turn a club around in one season. what is your solution to what you see as the problem?
Not sack the manager. what would you do to bring us success. unless you can bring some new ideas what is the point of slagging hughes off?

It's very bad and has been a poor season. Hughes will have to do much better next season but people should stop whingeing and throwing their toys out of the pram and give it time for now IMO

Hughesd methods haven't really worked shrot term and whether they will work long term only time will tell. We've got a very young squad so there's no real rush and Hughes has brought some quality players in so (as long as he doesn't sign a load of shite this summer) even if come next year we still haven't progressed enough the next manager will have the basis there to push on quickly

The results today do however put us under pressure tomorrow.
But we will win 4-1, unless wre all knackerd then 2-1.

So lets think positive for the next 24hrs at least.

a quote my mate always says " i dont think ill ever see city win anything" well ive never seen us win anything either its been 33 years and a dont mind waiting another couple of years so hughes can make us the best football team the world as ever seen...........

I've been swaying from one way to another on having Hughes as Manager for a few months now.
I think we should give him a go and give him our support, it's bollox that the team don't want to play for him as I saw @ the HSV home game.
We don't really have anything to lose do we, It's not like we have been challenging for Trophies over the last 30 years is it!
Money does not bring success, let's give him another season.
Of course if we lose to WBA tomorrow, we struggle in our last 3 aways and end up in a last game of the season dog fight then get rid.
If we can stabalise now another season won't hurt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.