Food and drink

al31

Does anybody know how much the food and drinks will be for this season (24/25) ?

I expect them to have wacked at least £1 on alcohol and most foods that were already over a £5. Reckon £6.50/£7 a pint £6.50 for a pie £4.50 chips

I expect them to have wacked at least £1 on alcohol and most foods that were already over a £5. Reckon £6.50/£7 a pint £6.50 for a pie £4.50 chips
They have a £9 pint to compare it with now at the Co-op live. They will have been assessing that demand for that closely I would imagine. I reckon £6.50 for a pint of Asahi which will be about £5.85 with discount.

They have a £9 pint to compare it with now at the Co-op live. They will have been assessing that demand for that closely I would imagine. I reckon £6.50 for a pint of Asahi which will be about £5.85 with discount.
The wife paid £16 for 2 x 330ml cans of cider because none of the pumps were working at the bar we went prior to the Smashing Pumpkins at the Coop. A pint is 565ml. I’ll let someone else do the mathematics to work out what the price of a pint was. I sipped it and didn’t spill a drop. Not sure I’ll be attending many more gigs there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.