Food From Your Youth

Bloody hell loved them myself,usually two packs in the carton rice in one and the curry in the other just add water and into the pan always loved the paella one lovely,wonder if you can still get these ..
Yes just ordered 7 Beer Curry on Amazon,will be delivered Monday can't wait.

Last edited:
Still get brains faggotts in Iceland
No longer living in the UK and I'm also an annoying **** and don't eat meat, though there is a very good vegan mince and cheese pie sold here that fills the spot with homemade chips and mushy peas.

As a kid in the 70s I remember having a dinner consisting of tinned new potatoes, tinned marrowfat peas and a tinned burger in gravy.

The potatoes and peas were just about palatable but the tinned burgers.....I just can't describe how disgusting they were!
We used to have the tinned burgers in gravy with chips. Loved that meal.

Chippy chips covered in heinz vegetable soup was quite nice. Fried corned beef was OK. Can't eat corned beef now, gives.me heartburn. Pea and ham soup, hated it as a kid. Had it as an adult and loved sucking on the rib once I had eaten all the ham off it. Sugar butties, if we couldn't afford to buy any biscuits that week.

Chippy chips covered in heinz vegetable soup was quite nice. Fried corned beef was OK. Can't eat corned beef now, gives.me heartburn. Pea and ham soup, hated it as a kid. Had it as an adult and loved sucking on the rib once I had eaten all the ham off it. Sugar butties, if we couldn't afford to buy any biscuits that week.
One of the joy's of winter football (fucking WC has got a lot to answer for), Mrs Moon does a fine bacon rib & pea soup in the slow cooker for when I get home from City in the winter. Done right the bones should be 'clean' in the slow cooker before serving.

Managed to get one in after the Brentford game. Highlight of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.