Food Prices

So Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Asda are all selling foods at a certain price if you have a clubcard of there’s which in turn means you can buy most goods cheaper. Obviously if you don’t have a card you are sold it at full price. Lurpack just as an example today was £5 with a club card it was £3.50. If they can still make a profit with the card why the fuck are we being shafted with the prices today.
I just refuse to pay a lot for branded food. Heinz’s prices have gone through the roof the robbing Yankee bastards. They are all a ripping con, even Aldi has caught up with the rest of them. I now do a shop at Quality save then pop over to one of the bigger robbing bastard shops. I must spend at least 2 hrs looking at the prices and wondering if I need it or not. The robbing sods.

There's only one solution...

iu

I just refuse to pay a lot for branded food. Heinz’s prices have gone through the roof the robbing Yankee bastards. They are all a ripping con, even Aldi has caught up with the rest of them. I now do a shop at Quality save then pop over to one of the bigger robbing bastard shops. I must spend at least 2 hrs looking at the prices and wondering if I need it or not. The robbing sods.
Maybe work more and just buy what you want. All that time spent comparing prices could be spent in a positive way, earning money

Work more just to put it in Kraft's pocket? Are you serious? There's 'positive' and there's being taken advantage of and thanking them for it.

Fuck them.

Loyalty cards are all about data mining and customer profiling. They can afford to take a small loss on a few packs of butter if it means they can increase their customer data harvesting.

They’re strategic marketing tools.

Two hours to save a few pennies? Jesus, I know prices have gone up but personally I value my time more than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.