Food Prices

Loaded to the brim with sugar and the size of raisins. They can keep them

If you eat out for a fry up or beans on toast chances are you won't be eating heinz beans. But does anyone actually not eat their food because it is the wrong brand of beans?

Absolutely daft people who are particular about branded beans and ketchup. As you touch on, the supermarket own brand often has less sugar and salt.

Asda brand is ok for some items but I like Hovis bread, PG Tips, Volvic water and Heinz.

For what it’s worth, I didn’t have beans tonight. I just saw the price and grimaced.

exactly the same happened following decimalisation, there was collusion on an unprecedented scale by producers, wholesalers and retailers. The only '' competition'' was who could charge the most, and quickest. The public as the 'bait-ball' is an apt analogy. Watch-dogs protecting share-holders, overly-powerful multinationals, a fiercely anti-democratic msm and an evermore influential lobby cabal.... looks a bit grim for the bait-ball.

exactly the same happened following decimalisation, there was collusion on an unprecedented scale by producers, wholesalers and retailers. The only '' competition'' was who could charge the most, and quickest. The public as the 'bait-ball' is an apt analogy. Watch-dogs protecting share-holders, overly-powerful multinationals, a fiercely anti-democratic msm and an evermore influential lobby cabal.... looks a bit grim for the bait-ball.
Read that several times and still not a clue what you mean. Msm and the price of food?

If you eat out for a fry up or beans on toast chances are you won't be eating heinz beans. But does anyone actually not eat their food because it is the wrong brand of beans?

Absolutely daft people who are particular about branded beans and ketchup. As you touch on, the supermarket own brand often has less sugar and salt.

Exactly. To be fair though I'm a weird tucked who washes the beans first in a sieve before throwing them in whatever I'm cooking. They all taste the same. Some serious shite in the most basic things.

How anybody eats ketchup is beyond me. Fucking awful stuff for kids to eat their nuggets with.

Have been using to good to go app ,only used Morrison's so far ,you get £12 to £16.worth of food for 3.00,morrisons's post the deal at 8.15 the night before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.