Food Prices

So you exclusively shop there and they can use the data of all your purchases and others to use for better marketing and profit I guess.
That's exactly what it's for

Tesco started it with the clubcard a long time ago, and use the data of customers buying patterns to play future offers and at times when items appear to be in high demand

Its actually really simple but incredibly clever, and companies would pay millions to have access to almost perfect information of their customers

Tesco et al are effectively getting it for free, as anyone paying the £5 for lurpak is basically offsetting the loss of someone with a club card paying £3.50

Margarine? Uurgh!!
No Buts it's gotta be Butter..
No Buts it's got to be Butter !,

Well very few people, myself included, actually use margarine any more. Stuff like Flora, Clover, Utterly Butterrly etc. are spreads not margarine. But it’s just easier to call them margarine so people know what you’re talking about.

How do you make a buttie with butter anyway? It just rips the bread to pieces when you try spreading it.

Well very few people, myself included, actually use margarine any more. Stuff like Flora, Clover, Utterly Butterrly etc. are spreads not margarine. But it’s just easier to call them margarine so people know what you’re talking about.

How do you make a buttie with butter anyway? It just rips the bread to pieces when you try spreading it.
When you love Butter( salted only please) as I do
You go to great lengths to ensure it is spreadable before you make a butty.. A little preparation goes a long long way..leave the salted butted out to soften.99% preparation..1% inspiration..

And if you haven't put the foresight in....you get a dollap of it and put it in the micro wave for 10 seconds..result spreadable..no longer than 10 second tho or u get a river of yellow...
Thank me later ; )

With hot toast of course,you don't have that problem

And as for your spreadablev pretend butter Clover ?? ...no thank you pal.

Last edited:
You'll catch a few with that one
With what ?

Been going on for years, make the product slightly smaller, and/or raise the price, double win.

Ps, some company’s really do over estimate their products, Cadbury, Pringles, Heinz especially, never really got the rave about Heinz beans either, they’ve been shit for decades, of course they’ll likely tell you they’ve not changed the recipe, but they’re nothing like what they used to be, hardly any beans, and the sauce is watery and weak as fuck, prefer Aldi’s by a mile.

Greedy fuckers who’ve also jumped on the bandwagon, I’ll go without rather than pay some of the prices personally.

With what ?

Been going on for years, make the product slightly smaller, and/or raise the price, double win.

Ps, some company’s really do over estimate their products, Cadbury, Pringles, Heinz especially, never really got the rave about Heinz beans either, they’ve been shit for decades, of course they’ll likely tell you they’ve not changed the recipe, but they’re nothing like what they used to be, hardly any beans, and the sauce is watery and weak as fuck, prefer Aldi’s by a mile.

Greedy fuckers who’ve also jumped on the bandwagon, I’ll go without rather than pay some of the prices personally.
You do realise that a pizza cut into 4 slices is the same size as one cut into 8 right?

You go to great lengths to ensure it is spreadable before you make a butty.. A little preparation goes a long long way..leave the salted butted out to soften.99% preparation..1% inspiration..

And if you haven't put the foresight in....you get a dollap of it and put it in the micro wave for 10 seconds..result spreadable..no longer than 10 second tho or u get a river of yellow...
Thank me later ; )

The whole point of having a buttie is that you can’t be arsed going to great lengths. Sometimes I can’t even be arsed with the spread at all.

Thank me later ; )

I remember as a kid in the 60,s mum would occasionally buy Lurpack we didn’t have a microwave in them days and if you wanted a sandwich making you had to take it out of the fridge 3 days before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.