Food that can do one

Lord Blue

all of the following food types can do one.....

all kinds of beans - the texture is like nails down a blackboard - although i'll swallow baked beans without biting them
all kinds of peas especially mushy ones - garden peas can be swallowed
peanut butter - it looks and tastes (i imagine) like a turd
most things that live in the sea that aren't meant to be battered and served in newspaper
avocados
all scousers - not sure they strictly can be classed as food but they can fuck off anyway
all fruit teas - any tea that can't described as English breakfast tea or Yorkshire tea - funny I've never seen any tea plantations in Yorkshire mind you
tea served in those big round half a globe coffee cups. i want mine in a mug or a teacup thanks
all milk that doesn't come from a cow.
white wine - to be fair that's only meant for the ladies anyway
in fact all alcohol that isn't beer
all 'fancy' Belgian beer
american chocolate
twinkies
all savoury pies

all kinds of beans - the texture is like nails down a blackboard - although i'll swallow baked beans without biting them
most things that live in the sea that aren't meant to be battered and served in newspaper
avocados
all scousers - not sure they strictly can be classed as food but they can fuck off anyway
all fruit teas - any tea that can't described as English breakfast tea or Yorkshire tea - funny I've never seen any tea plantations in Yorkshire mind you
tea served in those big round half a globe coffee cups. i want mine in a mug or a teacup thanks
all 'fancy' Belgian beer
american chocolate
twinkies
all savoury pies
Might be quicker to say what you will eat.

avocados
all 'fancy' Belgian beer
american chocolate
twinkies
all savoury pies
I hope you get a Christmas hamper with nothing but these things in it.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.