Football celebrity Deathmatch

Brightwell’s left peg

May have already been done on here, but if not, and you could stick 2 football 'celebs' from past or present together in a ring (presenters, commentators, journalists, managers, footballers, referees etc) and watch them fight it out until one of their deaths, who would it be. Tough one I know with so many to choose from, but you're only allowed to pick one match up...1 v 1.

Rio Ferdinand v Alex Ferguson (pre shakes) for me.

Andy Morrison v bryan riggs I can see Andy standing over bryan punching him repeatedly in his face whilst crying(Andy not bryan)

Baconface v Miserable Maureen

The manner in which Maureen came to this country and sucked shit out of Baconface's arse instead of challenging him made me dislike the turd even more. So the finishing move should be Maureen sucking shit out of Baconface

The manner in which Maureen came to this country and sucked shit out of Baconface's arse instead of challenging him made me dislike the turd even more.
So the finishing move should be Maureen sucking shit out of Baconface's arse, which leads to him sucking his whole insides out leaving a sack of skin on the canvas.
Then it finishes with Maureen looking miserable with the remains on Baconface's innards hanging from his mouth.

The manner in which Maureen came to this country and sucked shit out of Baconface's arse instead of challenging him made me dislike the turd even more.
So the finishing move should be Maureen sucking shit out of Baconface's arse, which leads to him sucking his whole insides out leaving a sack of skin on the canvas.
Then it finishes with Maureen looking miserable with the remains on Baconface's innards hanging from his mouth.
Just to get this straight, is that something you'd like to watch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.