Football Focus(Pogba comments P2)

No its a poor comment. Just not the hysterical shit being alluded. He hasn't incited violence against our players. That's the hysteria.

In context "I hope they have injuries to key players like is happening to us for the key games"

Context! This is a "look how unlucky we are" boohoo cry. Only if they too suffered similar consequences would this be fair... Booohoohoo. That was his claim. But the truth is we have.. Kompany, Mendy, Stones, Ilkay, Sergio and most recently Sane.

So we have had important players out for big games, he is just too daft, tribal and self involved to see it.

Bad robot.

Bad.

You have to wonder if the FA have a duty of care to not allow a player to play against a team he has admitted he wants to suffer injuries.

Bit of an overreaction?

What he's saying in his rag-twat, scumbag ignorance is that perhaps if we had been blighted by injuries in the same may as they (they that never cry about injuries) have been then perhaps we would be as shit as they are.

Not sure that that equates to wishing ACL ruptures on all and sundry.

Bit of an overreaction?

What he's saying in his rag-twat, scumbag ignorance is that perhaps if we had been blighted by injuries in the same may as they (they that never cry about injuries) have been then perhaps we would be as shit as they are.

Have you watched it? He says he hopes we get injuries

Bit of an overreaction?

Paul Pogba: I know that it’s bad to say things like that, but I hope for us that some very important [City] players get injured

Paul Pogba: I know that it’s bad to say things like that, but I hope for us that some very important [City] players get injured
Nah, he’s just a poor misunderstood soul who deserves credit for speaking out. Nothing to see here guv - move along..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.