Football Focus(Pogba comments P2)

He obviously doesn't mean it how some folks are making it sound like.

Vinny, Mendy, and Stones though you twat!!
I sensed before watching the video that this was another "We don't whine about our injuries" whine about their injuries.

And it turned out to be that. A dumb comment that ignores fact. We've been equally injured.

But its not the hysterical stuff folks are twisting themselves into a tizzie over.

I sensed before watching the video that this was another "We don't whine about our injuries" whine about their injuries.

And it turned out to be that. A dumb comment that ignores fact. We've been equally injured.

But its not the hysterical stuff folks are twisting themselves into a tizzie over.
He said it, out loud, in an interview broadcast across the world.
He’s a ****, much like all those defending the shithaired prick.

neither was Pep's comments, reap what you sow. They're not nice comments (unlike Pep's), they've been condoned and broadcast by the national media so we need to stand up for ourselves.

As I'm not allowed to wish an injury on Pogbad or I will get banned as the rules state...I will hope that what the fucking rag scummy bastard twat said turns full circle and it's their players that are affected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.