Football Genius tonight 10pm ITV 4 City Fans

It's on catch-up but I wouldn't bother. Some of the questions were a bit obscure but a City fan not knowing the answer to the question about the Italian player who wanted a kiss from the Queen was pretty unforgiveable. I mean, who the fuck else was it going to be but Mario?

Could have been kolarova pizza with cheese garlic bread

Very Hard questions for City, fair play to dave for getting that Stoke one and the England 1966 one. All in All, the whole thing is Sh*te.

Sam Quek - Won Gold in Rio as part of the Hockey team, now gone into TV. Scouser - Quite vocal about LFC, seen her doing various soundbites about LFC - one recently claiming milner would get in a combined city & liverpool XI ahead of debruyne.
Wow .and she was being serious..?

It's on catch-up but I wouldn't bother. Some of the questions were a bit obscure but a City fan not knowing the answer to the question about the Italian player who wanted a kiss from the Queen was pretty unforgiveable. I mean, who the fuck else was it going to be but Mario?

Wasn't it Corradi?

Who was the fit lady manager of the City team?

Good-Morning-Britain-TV-show-London-UK-26-Aug-2016.jpg

Sam Quek - Won Gold in Rio as part of the Hockey team, now gone into TV. Scouser - Quite vocal about LFC, seen her doing various soundbites about LFC - one recently claiming milner would get in a combined city & liverpool XI ahead of debruyne.
And people wonder why you can't take women's opinions seriously when it comes to football?

What a pile of shite. Those City fans were terrible. A Rabona penalty ffs. Didn’t say Mario and didn’t know Bouffon. Shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.