Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Yep, par for the course for him. It's telling that the vast majority of so-called journos having a pop at us about this have had a long-standing agenda against us

Heard Syed speak at a NHS conference a couple of years ago. What a boring fooker he is!

Absolutely.

Loads that sit near me at City quite clearly don’t really know what’s going on.

Everyone is unbelievably biased in football towards their own team and players and there’s a huge lack of understanding in the general public about all aspects of the game.

I might take myself off Twitter and Facebook for a bit as it’s annoying reading what the morons post.
I don’t do either, from what I’ve heard from family and friends (especially on Facebook) a lot of it is a running commentary on the minutiae of daily life. EG,I had a shit this morning and sausages for tea. Everything is “amazing”, “awesome” or prefixed with “super”.

The current assassination of our Club will be commented on by the moronic majority without any insight to what is really happening, it will be chuck City out because the Sun says so.

i dont think it helps that society has reached a point where indignation comes very very easily. I mean, there was a bit of grumbling when Chelsea used to lose £100m+ per season but this sort of hyperbolic outrage for a few bent rules (in a game that, let's face it, has been bending rules for decades) should be saved for government policies or erosion of democracy. People do get in a froth over the strangest things.

When you have a lot of people in kent, Ireland and China who chose support a football club that trampled the rest of the league into the ground unopposed for two decades so they could brag to their mates down the pub as they dont have much going on in their lives, there will be some back lash when the realisation of where they are in the current food chain. If this was United or Liverpool there wouldnt be a peep, its City and crumbling their clubs into the ground is not fair.

Expect PEG to take this issue before Derby and red media holding his dick and saying Jose has got his mojo back and he is back to playing his best mind games

He already has. He was asked last night and said he had his concerns years ago but kept his thoughts to himself.

Just like he did when manager of Real Madrid who broke UEFA rules around signing young players that eventually led to a transfer ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.