Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Are any of the reporters, the same ones who worked on the leaks though?

Even if not, it says enough about their standards to question their coverage of FFP. It was as though they focused on City and a clear resentment shone through.

Last edited:
2 or their reporter's have today been sacked for falsifying stories

and with what has gone on its amazing that our press haven't been all over this and coming to our defence....................oh no they just take Der Speigel articles as gospel, forget the concept of innocent until proven guilty and plough on...............

Are any of the reporters, the same ones who worked on the leaks though?

Even if not, it says enough about their standards to question their coverage of FFP. It was as though they focused on City and a clear resentment shone through.

I’d go as far as to say the resentment wasn’t just against City in those articles. There was a clear swipe at the Premier League in general and the money it generates through TV rights.

There’s much to admire about German football - cheap ticket prices, safe standing, and atmosphere are 3 obvious examples - but fucking hell, at times they’re a bunch of self-righteous bastards and it shone through in those DS articles. What’s hilarious is that all these opposition fans and bitter journalists were so fucking blinkered in wanting us banned from kicking a football ever again that they couldn’t see that this was actually more than an attack on City and that top-flight English football was getting it in the neck too. I’d go as far as to say that the articles had more than a hint of xenophobia about them.

why does something to do with UEFA about the leeks always come up on an important game can't tell me it's coincidence it's happend at least 3 times now takes the piss.

why does something to do with UEFA about the leeks always come up on an important game can't tell me it's coincidence it's happend at least 3 times now takes the piss.
A bit late with this one, usually they boil their piss for at least a week before a big game.
Putting it out 3 hours before kick off is amateurish and the person responsible should be sacked immediately .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.