Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Cheers. I thought it was gone.

I use @City_Xtra now.

It was started by that young Freddie lad who did the Otamendi goal meme on Twitter and got a City video out of it. He seems like a really good guy and worth supporting. Social media seems to be a talent of his and he's a proper Blue.

Worth a look.

I use @City_Xtra now.

It was started by that young Freddie lad who did the Otamendi goal meme on Twitter and got a City video out of it. He seems like a really good guy and worth supporting. Social media seems to be a talent of his and he's a proper Blue.

Worth a look.
I also follow City_Xtra and they do great job, if not quite as active as CityWatch (though, in some ways that is good).

They’ll be my main City news aggregator now that I have been enlightened on proceedings.

If you read the leaks you will see that the club did apply substantial pressure on UEFA they threaten to tie them up in the courts for years UEFA basically asked City what punishment they would accept as a compromise They is no way that the powers that be at City will accept any further punishment especially based on illegally obtained documents and UEFA and the PL are well aware of that

I hope you are right .... Every time I read something about City and FFP my heart sinks ... I thought this was all behind us, but some c*nts just won't let it go!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.