Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 2 Nov 2018.

1. Keeper!

Keeper!

I wonder what happened to all the RAG emails RE Pogba and all the money paid on the quite to his fat Italian agent?

2. CC1

CC1

Exactly. We can’t be the only club this idiot targeted

3. laserblue

laserblue

Interestingly, if you mention this to a rag they won't have it and still insist Juventus paid Raiola's commission yet they believe every word of Football Leaks' shit on City.

4. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

Difficult to believe anything Pinto says given that he has been accused of blackmailing organisations by threatening to release the data he has hacked off them. I wonder how many people paid up to keep stuff out of the public domain. Remember he was arrested in a sting operation and caught asking for cash on tape after a long-running surveillance operation. It looks like they have got him bang to rights. However it is strange that Der Spiegel and others do seem to be targeting certain clubs (City and PSG) although I think the Ronaldo rape claims have had a lot more coverage abroad than here.

5. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Quite frankly i think this hacker is crap, based of what he he accused City of being little more than media click bait,and most of it known, for me what is interesting is how did who ever paid him find him? there are far more grubby fashionable targets than us for it to be anything other than a contract,and it will come out if he lives, bet Hoeness`s knees are trembling at the thought of the showers

Last edited: 18 Jul 2019
  6. laserblue

laserblue

Hoeness's ringpiece has only just healed up after the last time he did porridge for tax evasion.

salfordbluetrue and bitterfuse like this.