Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

If you translate the article he's saying he's uncovered other stuff which is not being investigated.
Difficult to believe anything Pinto says given that he has been accused of blackmailing organisations by threatening to release the data he has hacked off them. I wonder how many people paid up to keep stuff out of the public domain. Remember he was arrested in a sting operation and caught asking for cash on tape after a long-running surveillance operation. It looks like they have got him bang to rights. However it is strange that Der Spiegel and others do seem to be targeting certain clubs (City and PSG) although I think the Ronaldo rape claims have had a lot more coverage abroad than here.

Difficult to believe anything Pinto says given that he has been accused of blackmailing organisations by threatening to release the data he has hacked off them. I wonder how many people paid up to keep stuff out of the public domain. Remember he was arrested in a sting operation and caught asking for cash on tape after a long-running surveillance operation. It looks like they have got him bang to rights. However it is strange that Der Spiegel and others do seem to be targeting certain clubs (City and PSG) although I think the Ronaldo rape claims have had a lot more coverage abroad than here.
Quite frankly i think this hacker is crap, based of what he he accused City of being little more than media click bait,and most of it known, for me what is interesting is how did who ever paid him find him? there are far more grubby fashionable targets than us for it to be anything other than a contract,and it will come out if he lives, bet Hoeness`s knees are trembling at the thought of the showers

Last edited:
Quite frankly i think this hacker is crap, based of what he he accused City of being little more than media click bait,and most of it known, for me what is interesting is how did who ever paid him find him? there are far more grubby fashionable targets than us for it to be anything other than a contract,and it will come out if he lives, bet Hoeness`s knees are trembling at the thought of the showers

Hoeness's ringpiece has only just healed up after the last time he did porridge for tax evasion.

<a href="">November 1, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Surprise, surprise!! Der Spiegle are a bunch of liars, yet UEFA are still investigating us.

Makes it even harder for UEFA now. If it was a bowing match they would be staggering around the ring glancing at the ref.

Makes it even harder for UEFA now. If it was a bowing match they would be staggering around the ring glancing at the ref.
giphy.gif.cf.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.