Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

I hope Matthew Hedges is released soon and the indications are that he will.

Barnay Ronay should write a follow-up article criticising the fans of British-owned clubs for turning a blind eye to the 320,000 homeless people on this island, many of whom are there as a direct result of Conservative government policies. Oh, and while he's at it he should have a look at the UN report on poverty in the UK, again strongly linked to the policies of this government. I assume he is familiar with the Birmingham 6.

Sick to death of the hypocritical double standard click bait bullshit so prevalent in the media.

CTID
He should apologise full stop for an unprecedented attack on the football supporters of a particular club because his accusation is false. Where are the comments from City fans calling for Matthew Hedges to be sentenced? It is a lie. I can not categorically say they don't exist but overall City fans have not reacted like that.

He's crossed the line as has that paper.

He should apologise full stop for an unprecedented attack on the football supporters of a particular club because his accusation is false. Where are the comments from City fans calling for Matthew Hedges to be sentenced? It is a lie. I can not categorically say they don't exist but overall City fans have not reacted like that.

He's crossed the line as has that paper.
Agree entirely. I'm waiting for Ronay's article to open for comments. If it does, I will be straight in with my response. There's something in the Telegraph as well but you'll need a subscription to read it.

Agree entirely. I'm waiting for Ronay's article to open for comments. If it does, I will be straight in with my response. There's something in the Telegraph as well but you'll need a subscription to read it.

I don't think they'll be opening it for comments. They've not even allowed comments on the match report which is very unusual.

And UAE pilots trained at US air-bases. It is basically a UK and USA proxy which is what makes this affair so odd.
Where does the difference between research and spying occur?
His research topic apparently needed him to be in the Country rather than the usual perusal of the mountain of already published articles.
Bound to be many sensitive areas, perhaps he stepped over the line whilst being absorbed in discovering new info.?

I don't think they'll be opening it for comments. They've not even allowed comments on the match report which is very unusual.
There were 7 games yesterday. 6 are open for comments in the Guardian but West Ham v City is not!

I say we just win the league again, playing brilliant football.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.