Football Leaks from Molinay

Bizarre thread, original post mentions nothing about Leicester, but does mention a number of sexual misconduct allegations amd cover ups in the sport, yet 15 pages in almost every post is about Leicester City.
Because the original OP did mention Leicester. You can see what was said in quoted posts.

Because the original OP did mention Leicester. You can see what was said in quoted posts.
Makes sense, i thought the post after that was edited and wumming.. . So why removed then, sounds like the same kind of bullshit that was thrown about us before the CAS hearing (and after)

I’m one of those that suspects corruption is/has been going on in the English game,to what level I don’t exactly know,but the Leicester title win definitely stinks of some sort of corruption a team that the previous season just avoided relegation then wins the league the following season I’m not having that ..
Therè was an occasion (long, long beforr P/L) where City came up from the 2nd division and won the 1st division title the following season. Arguably a much lower starting point than where Leicester started their successful campaign from.

Therè was an occasion (long, long beforr P/L) where City came up from the 2nd division and won the 1st division title the following season. Arguably a much lower starting point than where Leicester started their successful campaign from.
Different era.

A lot of people think if we don't win the league the actual winners won because of a conspiracy, we live in strange times.

Possible causes include, VAR, PEDS, PL, and the big one 5G.

A lot of people think if we don't win the league the actual winners won because of a conspiracy, we live in strange times.

Possible causes include, VAR, PEDS, PL, and the big one 5G.
Yeah I'm reluctant to claim conspiracy, because if the whole thing is corrupt, then.....well we've won more than anyone else, so what would that say about our title wins?

As for Leicester, they had a good squad, barely any injuries, and no European football. If you beat the teams you should beat consistently enough, most years you'll win the league, even if there's a team that has a higher ceiling than you. And if you were going to fix things for viewers, why the fuck would you choose a team that almost got relegated rather than a team like Liverpool?

Yeah I'm reluctant to claim conspiracy, because if the whole thing is corrupt, then.....well we've won more than anyone else, so what would that say about our title wins?

As for Leicester, they had a good squad, barely any injuries, and no European football. If you beat the teams you should beat consistently enough, most years you'll win the league, even if there's a team that has a higher ceiling than you. And if you were going to fix things for viewers, why the fuck would you choose a team that almost got relegated rather than a team like Liverpool?
Leicester was a fluke, it happens in all levels of sport. To make Leicester champions by corruption over 38 games is simply impossible.

Exactly, the underdog winner is no good for anyone apart from the romantics.

Whenever two unfancied teams get to a cup final its a commercial disaster and a turn off for the TV viewing numbers.

As you quite rightly say, IF the Premier League wanted a new winner , the logical choice would have been Liverpool, they had not won it for the best part of 30 years and whether we like it or not, they have a huge worldwide fan base.

Or Nottingham forest,I’m not saying totally it was fixed for Leicester to win but there was something not right about it all..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.