Football Leaks from Molinay

Not sure anybody in this thread believes the pro-United & Leicester/anti-City conspiracy to be true, do they? Otherwise it would take some almighty cognitive dissonance to emotionally invest into something that is apparently a foregone conclusion decided by shadowy figures.

Not sure anybody in this thread believes the pro-United & Leicester/anti-City conspiracy to be true, do they? Otherwise it would take some almighty cognitive dissonance to emotionally invest into something that is apparently a foregone conclusion decided by shadowy figures.
I don't think anyone has said results are a foregone conclusion, but I certainly think there are efforts to try and influence results where possible (for whatever reason).

I don't think anyone that was at the Etihad during Liverpools 'special' season could be any doubt that results were being manipulated in front of our eyes. At times it was so blatent that it was almost comical.

Even this season (and every season since VAR came into the PL) its clear that we are referreed to a different standard than the favoured teams. Its clear that VAR is often used to find reasons to NOT give decisions in our favour.

I don't think anyone that was at the Etihad during Liverpools 'special' season could be any doubt that results were being manipulated in front of our eyes. At times it was so blatent that it was almost comical.

Even this season (and every season since VAR came into the PL) its clear that we are referreed to a different standard than the favoured teams. Its clear that VAR is often used to find reasons to NOT give decisions in our favour.
Which season? The one where this happened?

sterlingscreen.jpg

I don’t believe there’s a proper conspiracy afoot. I think that certain clubs have so much influence in the English game, including having ex/current employees in certain positions of the authorities, sycophants in the media and fans in all corners of the game, that match officials will often bend some decisions in their favour.

There’s many people who I know who aren’t premier league fans that don’t even like Utd but have this sort of weird feeling that Utd should be at the top fighting for titles. I think this level of bias towards Utd and Liverpool translates into human beings making certain big calls in a sport.

Which season? The one where this happened?

sterlingscreen.jpg
Look, you can pull pictures off the internet to make whatever point you want, but all I know is that I was every home game and a few aways during those seasons specifically and I watched things happen that could only be explained by corrupt officiating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.