benzema f/st
destro f/st (kid)
evseev f/st (kid)
rocchi f/st
kahveci st/f
gomis f/st
aguero am/f/st
fabiano st

If you're looking for an attacking midfielder, try Diego Buonanotte from River. He's only 20 at the start of the game and my assistant reckons he's got the potential to be better than Robinho. Obviously, Huntelaar's been the absolute dog's for me.
I've started a new game and this is my setup atm:
team-3.jpg

Thats the same as mine! I bought Roque off Blackburn though ;) Does Bowen/ whoever moan at you about the 'gap between midfield and defence' all the time?

I sold Darius Vassell, Benjani and Ched Evans today, for £12 million. I feel I have thereby substantially improved myself as a human being. Now I'm off to Portsmouth doing some post Christmas shopping. Diarra's been kicking arse all over the place and I want some of that shit in my team.

I'm a noob at this, I've not played it since 97/98. And I'm fucking loving it :D

I sacked Bowen in 2011 and appointed Steve Eyre as my ass man, but his press conferances were shite so Ive got Camello (Brazilian coach) as my second ass man now :P

I noticed RSC is a bit hit and miss, he's second choice for the moment because he couldnt finish his dinner. Just been mooching round the FM forums and apparently strikers not scoring is a known game issue which has been repaired in the latest patch.

Anywho

where do you get a manual for this lot? is there one on the net? i cant find it.

Im 2nd at the moment signed some quality players. Got Owen aswel to help me push for the title. Im 11 behind Arsenal and 4 ahead of united.

Bring it home city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.