Football Manager 2011

SS117 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Got a £16,000,000 kitty for January ;-)
You went on the editing thing & put more money into the club, cheat.

Just joking ;-)

I'm only in September, haven't lost a game yet also beating Reading 6-0 & QPR 3-0. Bought Mpenza, he's deeeeeeeeeeeeeecent.
Haha, nah. When you get to October the board give you some money. Then Mears demanded a move out of nowhere so he's going to Benfica for £4,7000,000 in Jan

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 pm --

May I add I still have Paterson, who is awesome!

3rd, closing in on the top two!

Im going to headbutt this computer. Happened again, froze as I was saving and I can't load the fucker now and theres no back-ups. TWAT!

PSmyth07 said:
Im going to headbutt this computer. Happened again, froze as I was saving and I can't load the fucker now and theres no back-ups. TWAT!
Can't you set it to autosave every so often? Should be a different file to your normal save no?

Failing that, whenever you log off, manually find and copy your save file and move it somewhere else, so you have 2 copies of your save.

FSGIFSGUO ASHROQW3B 0RQW0R3 .

How the fuck have they just lost to Palace at home 2:1.

product3.jpg

Blue Smarties said:
FSGIFSGUO ASHROQW3B 0RQW0R3 .

How the fuck have they just lost to Palace at home 2:1.
Just had Danny Fox sent off after 8 minutes vs them (at home). Although Alexander just put one in the top corner from about 30 yards.

And now they just equalised from about 35 yards...fuck.

pee dubya said:
PSmyth07 said:
Can't you set it to autosave every so often? Should be a different file to your normal save no?

Failing that, whenever you log off, manually find and copy your save file and move it somewhere else, so you have 2 copies of your save.

I had it set to every month and there wasn't one. Set it to every day now :)

Can anyone recommend a good right back, round about year 2015?

Ive got Zabba there at the mo but its my weakest area, I just sold Micah after getting a good offer from Arsenal.

Aurier, Cesar Azpicileta(sp), Sebastien Corchia, Vrsaljko and Davide Santon have been scouted and are on my shortlist but they all cost a fortune and whilst I have the money, they arent worth £25m+

Tried to get Sergio Ramos but Madrid werent having it. Alves is too old. Lahm's 31 but I wont pay £25m for a 31 year old.

Struggling to find a decent right back and considering training Phil Jones to a new position at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.