Football Manager 2011

just started a game as neath in the welsh premier league, got bored of the usual managing city and rochdale. starting off at sunday league level experience (which is true!!) want to win the league get them into the champs league regularly and try and get into the group stages, so this may take some time.................. bought a few good what you would class as league two players in to start off with so gona see how things go!!!

neathsquad.jpg

neathformation.jpg

Mears is demanding a move for me...promised hi ma new contract if he played well, he's played 9 matches (got injured) and played ok, now he's being a woman.

He can go though, i've got Boyce on loan anyway, just as good.

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:10 pm --

2-1 up away at Liverpool at the moment, league cup 5th round, beat Wolves in the last round.

I think we should get points for cupsets...<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm --<br /><br />Yay, finished 3-2, next up Villa at home.

markbmcfc said:
Can anyone recommend a good right back, round about year 2015?

Ive got Zabba there at the mo but its my weakest area, I just sold Micah after getting a good offer from Arsenal.

Aurier, Cesar Azpicileta(sp), Sebastien Corchia, Vrsaljko and Davide Santon have been scouted and are on my shortlist but they all cost a fortune and whilst I have the money, they arent worth £25m+

Tried to get Sergio Ramos but Madrid werent having it. Alves is too old. Lahm's 31 but I wont pay £25m for a 31 year old.

Struggling to find a decent right back and considering training Phil Jones to a new position at the moment.

I bought De Silvestri in my first season as City, he's been pretty much ever present for my 6 seasons, he is a quality right back. He shouldn't be syupidly priced either.

The run continues! Just beaten Reading in the 5th Rd of the FA Cup as Crewe, in a replay. Cracking game, I was 2-0 up at half time, 2-2 by full time, and won it in injury time after throwing caution to the wind.

West Ham next round, away, who are 6th in the Premier and really flying. Could I...? Nah, impossible. Cash windfall has been excellent though - £180k for beating Reading and £75k appearances clause for some guy Crewe sold before I took over, means this month is going to show a very healthy profit and mask some of the damage done by our wage bill. Our balance has dipped by half a million since I took over, mainly because of wages.

Also need one more win to claim the league crown - just confirmed promotion with 11 games left and can now seal pole position with 10 left. All good.

Next season I feel a big time profit sale coming on. Planning on making most of my squad available at the right price and buying in cheap, young replacements. Really hoping I receive some bids for my core group of ageing stars, Reuser in particular has a match highest earner clause that could kill me sooner or later, and he's 36!

Collins John also may be put up for sale to force the bids in. He's good and still good enough for L1, but gets injured far too often and commands a large wage too.

First season almost done then, Johnston Paints Trophy winners and looking like L2 champions with over 100 points on the board. As long as West ham don't embarrass us then I'll be very happy.

Trying to tie up the loan deal for the young striker I had on loan from Manchester City for the first part of the season who scored 12 goals in 15 games and getting 7 assists, oh and 4 MoM's. The loan bid has been accepted and he's got Burnley down as a favoured club so it looks like he'll be coming back :-)

Blue Smarties said:
Trying to tie up the loan deal for the young striker I had on loan from Manchester City for the first part of the season who scored 12 goals in 15 games and getting 7 assists, oh and 4 MoM's. The loan bid has been accepted and he's got Burnley down as a favoured club so it looks like he'll be coming back :-)
Ah, i've gone the other way, got an experienced Dutch striker joining in January to spearhead the final run-in, Iwelumo just picked up a long-term injury.

He rejected Everton to join, so i like him already.

Also after a big Togolese beast to solidify the midfield and help out at set-pieces (which we're shit at defending). Just waiting for him to accept the contract.

I've started a new game at Rochdale and I need a striker, my top goalscorer is Craig Dawson (Centre-back) with 3 goals, I have signed Alex Nimely but he just doesn't score the other strikers I have at the club have all scored 1 each (Chris O'Grady and Jean Akpo Akpro) Does anyone have any recomendations?
Thanks

I sold Mears at the start and got a young Brazilian and a good right back on a free. I have Bikey as my back up.

Getting rather excited with my squad, dare I say it may be finally slotting together? About to sign another young talented striker on loan, this time from Manchester United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.