Football Manager 2011

sjk2008 said:
Just began my Burnley challenge earlier. Sold Michael Duff for 750k and Steven Thompson for 400k. Brought in Jay Spearing and Simon Cox on loan who's bagged 3 in 3. Slighly annoying that i'm seeing people on here rave about Paterson yet he seems to be fluffing every chance he gets for me!

Opened with a 2-2 draw at home to Forest. Dominated but pegged back by a Chris Cohen bullet. Then drew 0-0 at Reading. Finally registered my first victory with a 5-0 demolition of Derby at home. Now for Leyton Orient at home in the League Cup.
Paterson was gash for me at the start, he's improved a little though.

My new dutch striker just scored a peach 6 minutes into his debut...nice.

Arghhh, three games left and I'm two points off second. Swansea have to play Leicester on the final day though who have won the league and are stupidly hard to beat so it's going to the wire!

SambaMike said:
Going to start this Burnley challenge now because I'm getting a bit bored of my City game. Any tips?
Since i'm a kind soul, i'll give you one tip. It's only 3 seasons, so i think the usual FM tactic of buying young players for the future is a little pointless.

Just scored in 90th minute to go 2-1 vs Sunderland in my League Cup semi. Down to 10 men as well, made 3 subs and a guy got injured.

Bluemoon115 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Second on goal difference with two games left, win those two and we're Premierleague! COME ON BOYS.
How've you done?

I'm dying to know!!!
He's probably thrown his laptop across the room after conceding in the last minute and missing out on promotion by one point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.