Football Manager 2011

niall_mcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
how do you get your youngsters that you send out on loan more games, I think it's really hindering some of my players progress like Boyata, Bunn, Guidetti etc. and the guys that do get games Perrotta, Thiago are coming on leaps and bounds.

Can't for the life of me get Cairney to go out on loan which means he's not developing so will end up leaving, shame because I really like him but haven't got room for him in the first team.

Make sure you loan them to a team that wants him as a valuable member of the 1st team not for cover. Then look for the best team with that, for example if it was between QPR, Barnsley or Bournemouth then send him to QPR because he will improve more if hes playing in a winning team. Is Cairney rejecting to go out on loan or is noone offering?

He had 10 offers and point blank refused to go to any of them.

Ended up finishing 13th with blackpool which i thought was good considering, my transfer budget is 21.5 mill for the coming season, a lot of my older players have left out of contract freeing up some wages, so far have signed stanislas permanantly for 5mill after some haggling, bakumbu on loan, alex smithies for 1.4mill, ive or my left bacgot bids in for enyema who looks awesome cheers rick, and javier garrido hes on list. Trying to get Tom cairney on loan from city too.

anthonydunn87 said:
Ended up finishing 13th with blackpool which i thought was good considering, my transfer budget is 21.5 mill for the coming season, a lot of my older players have left out of contract freeing up some wages, so far have signed stanislas permanantly for 5mill after some haggling, bakumbu on loan, alex smithies for 1.4mill, ive or my left bacgot bids in for enyema who looks awesome cheers rick, and javier garrido hes on list. Trying to get Tom cairney on loan from city too.

Have a look a Lucas Digne for LB, he turns into a beast later in the game.

Just searched for Lucas Digne now and the scum have got him the bought him for £3.8 mill early on and loaned him to coventry. City dont half sign some shit on this game they sign colin kazim richards every game i start then sell him next season with him not played a single game.

anthonydunn87 said:
Just searched for Lucas Digne now and the scum have got him the bought him for £3.8 mill early on and loaned him to coventry. City dont half sign some shit on this game they sign colin kazim richards every game i start then sell him next season with him not played a single game.

Same they always buy a load of shit on mine and after a few seasons end up with a worse squad originally.

3 years in on mine and they were selling silva for 3 million!

Carl_Man_City said:
anthonydunn87 said:

Same they always buy a load of shit on mine and after a few seasons end up with a worse squad originally.

3 years in on mine and they were selling silva for 3 million!

think it's done deliberately so we don't succeed?

Just started my city season, got 70million n singed:
Hazard : £18m
Muniain : £18m
Srna : £22.5m
Casemiro : £3.6m (amazing player)

My team is
------------j.hart----------
Srna----toure----komps----ak13
-----------de Jong--------------
------toure--------silva--------
------------hazard-----------
------dzeko--------tevez

Doing brilliant so far!!

Theres a conspiracy going on haha i just signed jeremy helan and juan angel roman for free to go in my reserve squad

JoeMercer'sWay said:
niall_mcfc said:
Make sure you loan them to a team that wants him as a valuable member of the 1st team not for cover. Then look for the best team with that, for example if it was between QPR, Barnsley or Bournemouth then send him to QPR because he will improve more if hes playing in a winning team. Is Cairney rejecting to go out on loan or is noone offering?

He had 10 offers and point blank refused to go to any of them.

Its happened to me a lot and i think there is a bug with the game. If you add a clause so the club loaning can buy him for a fee then he will go on loan. Just make sure you put it to like £20m so they wont offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.