Football Manager 2011

Federico Fazio has been a bit similar for me, only a bit less extreme.

7 from 25 so far this season.

Don't know how to check the entire stats from the previous seasons (in player history is only seems to list league stats), but he got 12 league goals one season, plus i'm sure quite a few more in the cups.

Plus he only cost 575,000 euros rather than £20,000,000 :-P

pee dubya said:

Don't know how to check the entire stats from the previous seasons (in player history is only seems to list league stats), but he got 12 league goals one season, plus i'm sure quite a few more in the cups.

if you click on the year you want on his history page you'll get all the stats from the year you played and the league stats for years before the game.

And I don't buy Mertesacker because defenders with low acceleration, pace and agility put me off, I normally buy Mexes.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
pee dubya said:

if you click on the year you want on his history page you'll get all the stats from the year you played and the league stats for years before the game.

And I don't buy Mertesacker because defenders with low acceleration, pace and agility put me off, I normally buy Mexes.
Ah, so simple, thanks.

He averages a goal every 5.95 games for me, and was my top scorer in 2012-13 with 15 goals.

pee dubya said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Ah, so simple, thanks.

He averages a goal every 5.95 games for me, and was my top scorer in 2012-13 with 15 goals.

I'll post my player stats up from my unbeaten season now.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
pee dubya said:

Average of 8.04, and really has been my rock. Just played Empoli and he scored again. His rating for the match was 9.30.

Not bought him before but he is by far the best CB i have worked with on the game. Must buy for me from now on.

Player stats(brackets are league stats):

Joe Hart Pld: 60(37), Con: 39(23), Cln: 29(20).
He's kept 40 clean sheets in 71 games.

My defenders don't really contribute much attacking so I'll leave them out.

Vladi Weiss Pld: 23(14), Goals: 14(8), Ass: 4(0)**4 month Injury**
James Milner Pld: 50(31), Goals: 12(10), Ass: 13(9)
Cesc Fabregas Pld: 48(30), Goals: 7(5), Ass: 18(10)
David Silva Pld: 41(27), Goals: 13(7), Ass: 12(9) **couple of injuries**
Wesley Sneijder Pld: 38(23), Goals: 17(8), Ass: 7(5). **3 month injury**
Mario Balotelli Pld: 33(21), Goals: 19(15), Ass: 8(6). **4 month injury**
Fernando Torres Pld: 45(28), Goals: 27(16), Ass: 11(7).
Carlos Tevez Pld: 54(35), Goals: 36(27), Ass: 28(21).

and before you ask how I bought those players I edited City's finances to give me a bigger starting budget because we spend more than what we get given at the start of the game so it's only fair.

How does Weiss turn out if you play him regularly then?

In my game he's ok and at Sporting Lisbon but nothing special.

pee dubya said:
How does Weiss turn out if you play him regularly then?

In my game he's ok and at Sporting Lisbon but nothing special.

he did well at rangers for me, came back, wasn't really in the side but then I lost Wes and Silva to injury so I stuck him at the point of my diamond and he went berserk, had a sensational run of form then got injured and missed the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.