Football Manager 2011

On a great run, 3 points above Barca (3rd place, level on points with Atletico, Real way ahead), then thumped 3-0 at home by fucking Levante. Didn't see that coming.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Carl_Man_City said:
Ok fair enough with the stats, I just think the adding money bits cheating a bit imo

i don't just do it for City...I give City more cos they have more, and clubs like Malaga and QPR, whilst taking away from United(all that debt ;), used to take away from Liverpool before the buy out, the Italian clubs as they don't have £40-50m to spend every summer.

fair enough that each to their own i guess

MadchesterCity said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
hahahaha I can't get the tightarse board to gimme the money lol, damn.

money better spent on yaya Sanogo and Babakar IMO
Buy Emile Heskey.
And JoeMercer'sWay, how do you give City more money to spend?

Just got this there, haven't played FM in quite a while, first things first, buy Pastore and Dzeko(cba updating).

First game of the season, against the rags... that spoils the fun a bit, 2-0 defeat, 13 shots on target, 5 clear cut chances... finishing will need to be worked on. Silva's out for 5 months(typical, almost made me want to start a new game)

Lineup as follows: (4-1-1-3-1)

----------------Hart
-Kolarov-Kompany-Boateng-Richards
--------------de Jong
-------Pastore
-Tevez-------Milner(Silva)---Balotelli
--------------Dzeko

I know that looks pretty odd but Tevez and Balo both cut in and Milner and Pastore supply. In attack, it basically looks like a 4-1-2-3. It'll work wonders when Silva is back

i agree with carl but to be honest play the game the way you like, i personally like to make it so you cant buy in the first window because clubs already have, and i have one change on the editor where i edit the names in the hyde squad to mine and my mates pub team just for shits and giggles. If you never have, BUY dede centre back from vasco he is a beast and you make loads of profit when barca or someone big come calling.

First season in prem not going well with 2 draws and 3 defeats so far.I guess thats one of the side effects of filling half your first team with 16/17 year olds.I have to up my game if i am to finish in CL places.I won Championship , League 1 , League 2 etc in my first season in the respective leagues but the prem is proving to be very different . :(

Just started as QPR, grown attached to them after last year. If anyone missed my adventures with them on FM 10 then here's a few print screens...

[bigimg]http://i51.tinypic.com/2r4o5xf.png[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i56.tinypic.com/21dn9lg.png[/bigimg]

ibia0m.png

2jfd0tw.png

bgwitc.png

And then it ended... note to self, always backup saves :-(

28swjsm.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.