Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

MCFC1993 said:
Just started a season with Dinamo Zagreb, their right back Sime Vrsaljko is class and their centre mid Milan Badelj is also different class. Won the last playoff 1 st leg of the champions league against Slovan Bratislava, but I want to do well in the CL /9reach the knockouts), so can anyone recommend some quality youngsters or players who come good?
Depends what position you're looking for really. Ruben Yttergard Jenssen is around 22 at the start of the game, already a solid player and develops into a top player. Him and Badelj would be a great CM partnership. Can get him for around 2m as well.

Carlos Fierro, young Mexican striker, doesn't come till summer 2012 because of his age, but you can 'approach to sign' him, and compo is about 1.5m. Turns our great.

Carried on with my Bury save. Currently 4 points clear after 13 games and going well in champs league group stages. Only conceded 5 goals and scored 29. My right back is ruled out for 2 months so going to have to play a 16 year old as my back up rb is also out. Hes played well in cup games so worth a go in the league.

Jay Division said:
MCFC1993 said:
Just started a season with Dinamo Zagreb, their right back Sime Vrsaljko is class and their centre mid Milan Badelj is also different class. Won the last playoff 1 st leg of the champions league against Slovan Bratislava, but I want to do well in the CL /9reach the knockouts), so can anyone recommend some quality youngsters or players who come good?
Depends what position you're looking for really. Ruben Yttergard Jenssen is around 22 at the start of the game, already a solid player and develops into a top player. Him and Badelj would be a great CM partnership. Can get him for around 2m as well.

Carlos Fierro, young Mexican striker, doesn't come till summer 2012 because of his age, but you can 'approach to sign' him, and compo is about 1.5m. Turns our great.

Cheers for the advice, Malaga took Jenssen but i'm going in for that Fierro.

Through in the CL to the groups, drawn Real Madrid, Lille, CSKA Moscow. 5th in the league won 3 drawn 2 lost 1, not started great but things are just coming together. Signed Vida from Leverkusen looks very good and Pogba (I know, I know) on loan.

Jessim Mahaya. Hes at Saint Ettiene at the start and turns into a goal machine. He went to Chievo on a free and has bagged 112 in 196 in Serie A. Just spent £12m on him. I would have thought you could get him cheap or on loan for a lower league team at the start. Never heard of him before but hes still only 26 on mine.

What a nightmare start to my second season at Arsenal. I got Wilkshire injured on a friendlie England international with a broken leg out for 6 months. Alex Song out for 4 months with knee damage. Mario Gotze signed him for £29 million and got injured right after the transfer window closed with a broken foot another couple of months out. And the last 1 Saurez is out for 3 months. Down to the bones of the team that won the title last season.
I signed Robinho on a free transfer and he has been mint helped me win the title last season. No strops from him yet. Need to buy a new striker as my main strikers at 30 to 33.

Airbags Optional said:
CTID101 said:
Today is a sad day,
I have just sold Devante Cole to Porto for 44m. Sad to see him go but he is 26 and i have alot of young lads coming through who already are better than him.

Kompany and Messi have also announced their retirements, both have been signed on as coaches though :D

Any tips on training younsters and getting the most out of them?
I am using some training schedules i downloaded, can't remember where i got them but can email them to ya if you like :)

It is mainly me playing them often/going to good teams on loan that does the trick :)
Jay Division said:
Airbags Optional said:
CTID101 said:
Today is a sad day,
I have just sold Devante Cole to Porto for 44m. Sad to see him go but he is 26 and i have alot of young lads coming through who already are better than him.

Kompany and Messi have also announced their retirements, both have been signed on as coaches though :D

Any tips on training younsters and getting the most out of them?
No sure how Devante Cole has turned out so well. On mine (2017), he's at Forest Green in the conference and has 3 goals in 18 appearances.
Well, i played from the start in FA/Carling etc, he then went to Sheff Wed and was truly awful so cut that short and sent him to Oldham and again rubbish.

I had a major injury crisis so brought him back and he was immense and has been first choice since. Even now he doesn't have great stats really but just scores for fun so i told Porto 50m.

qq632b.jpg

Not impressed.

RandomJ said:
bammy blue said:
playing a ridiculous formation now with the blues, its basically a 3-3-2-2, strange set up but it works really well.

..............................................Hart..................................................

.............Richards...................Kompany....................Subotic.................

.........................Yaya............Hamsik...............Fellaini.........................

........Ballotelli.................................................................Bale............

..........................Aguero.........................Tevez.................................

i rotate Hamsik and Silva most of the time, although fellaini is injured so Hamsik has took his place for now and spanish dave is playing awesome. also got Neymar and Edin who get rotated to keep them fresh. the rest of the squad play in league and fa cups with a sprinkling of sub appearances each. always play my first eleven in the champs league games to make sure i qualify first then rest and rotate players.

Explain.

haha its only a game and he scores me at least 20 goals a season!! av fired the formation off now though after a 0-5 lost at anfield against the dippers. back to 3-4-1-2.

bammy blue said:
RandomJ said:
bammy blue said:
playing a ridiculous formation now with the blues, its basically a 3-3-2-2, strange set up but it works really well.

..............................................Hart..................................................

.............Richards...................Kompany....................Subotic.................

.........................Yaya............Hamsik...............Fellaini.........................

........Ballotelli.................................................................Bale............

..........................Aguero.........................Tevez.................................

i rotate Hamsik and Silva most of the time, although fellaini is injured so Hamsik has took his place for now and spanish dave is playing awesome. also got Neymar and Edin who get rotated to keep them fresh. the rest of the squad play in league and fa cups with a sprinkling of sub appearances each. always play my first eleven in the champs league games to make sure i qualify first then rest and rotate players.

Explain.

haha its only a game and he scores me at least 20 goals a season!! av fired the formation off now though after a 0-5 lost at anfield against the dippers. back to 3-4-1-2.

I cant even had the **** on the bench when I play Fifa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.