Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Forza Mancini :D
DanielRushtonNews_Inbox-1.png

Rushton121 said:
Forza Mancini :D
DanielRushtonNews_Inbox-1.png

Lovely sight! How u getting on with Forest mate? I sneaked into the prem via the play offs first time of asking and got a budget of 9 mill but sold Lee Camp for 2mill to the rags.

Signed Scott Brown on a free, Stuart Holden from Bolton, Siem De Jong from Ajax(class), Greg Cunningham from city and some random south african defender from spurs who is class.

Signed Michel Vorm from Swansea aswell!
Ishmail Miller has turned into a beast so has Christ Gunter, did you keep him?

Josh Blue said:
Lovely sight! How u getting on with Forest mate? I sneaked into the prem via the play offs first time of asking and got a budget of 9 mill but sold Lee Camp for 2mill to the rags.

Signed Scott Brown on a free, Stuart Holden from Bolton, Siem De Jong from Ajax(class), Greg Cunningham from city and some random south african defender from spurs who is class.

Signed Michel Vorm from Swansea aswell!
Ishmail Miller has turned into a beast so has Christ Gunter, did you keep him?

Just going into my 4th season now, got into the prem first time of asking (via the playoffs) avoided relegation and now just finished 12th. Gunters contract expired last season and he wouldn't sign a new one so lost him on a free :/ Miller is a beast though, has bagged 15-20 goals in every season so far.

Heres my team: Just lost, Morgan, Chambers, Moussi and Maloney on frees so need to get a couple of players in.
NottinghamForestTactics_Overview.png

anyone have any idea to get a better quality picture on this video?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRhfy0dgxv4[/youtube]

2 games left in my spurs season and my fucking laptop dies whilst the game was saving. Gone corrupt and had no back ups, Leandro Damiao had 35 league goals. FUCK MY LIFE, had some bloody good re-gens lined up to!

Getting impatient for the patch now but its still gonna be weeks away! Got bored of my Anji save once I made the switch to Feyenoord so back onto FM11 now just got into 2023

Silly question, but does there become a point in the game when you die? Or can you go on till you're about 120 years old?

Jay Division said:
Silly question, but does there become a point in the game when you die? Or can you go on till you're about 120 years old?
You can play on forever I think, my mate downloaded a save game from fm base which was in the year 2100.

Just won the league and fa cup with the Arsenal team. Will be my last season and then will start all over again with a new game. Only play the game for 8 to 9 seasons then start all over again. Dont like it with all the new players your trying to find. Might do the Spainish league again like there rules or might have a look at Germany to start off in first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.