Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Has anyone scouted any of the players on the list yet? Just eager to see what they turn out like.

I went out last night while downloading this, got back in to have a game, and my computer had gone to sleep so the download hadn't finished. Argh. It was ready this morning though. Roll on half 12!!

Got over 50% downloaded but in work till 530 then back out to work at 7 till 11

for quicker download make sure you go to

steam>settings>downloads and make sure you are using the nearest server/mirror. There is one for Manchester and after I switched to that and also verified my email my download speeds went from 100kb to 1.1Mb.

In regards to game its near enough the same as the last one except City players seem to be worse.

Blue Smarties said:
Mateo Kovacic looks awesome.

Nice. I did a scout report on him too.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=234955" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=234955</a>

Playin this now fast download adam johnson is awesome. Its not that realistic though the board wont give me the funds to buy messi lol

Has anyone been able to sell Tevez yet?

MadchesterCity said:
Has anyone been able to sell Tevez yet?

Yeah, sold him for £20m to Inter Milan. Offered him out for £25m, Inter said they would be interested if the price was lower so tried £20m and they had that. Went and bought Neymar who is amazing. Best player i have signed yet.

Im really struggling to make a good tactic this time though. I keep drawing, or beating Norwich and Blackburn by 1 goal. Lost to Benfica after being 1-0 up and they scored in the last ten minutes, where i seem to be losing most of my goals.

Ntini77 said:
Demo only lasts until January.

I was second in the league with Colchester. :(

You can load your save when the full game comes out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.