Football Manager 2014

I'm going retro, LMA manager and champ manager time. Keep your trendy new football manager.

I made a data suggestion.

s58kyq.png

This just happened to me in the beta. No set-up, I'm not actually managing City so I wasn't even involved:

[bigimg]http://s23.postimg.org/lgtaqn497/busby.png[/bigimg]

Edit: by the way, minnesota, looks like your post got deleted :(

Is it my computer or is the matchplay kind of jerky, it's making my head hurt watching it

pee dubya said:
Is it my computer or is the matchplay kind of jerky, it's making my head hurt watching it

Your computer. Try turning down some settings or turning off crowd and the sky animations. That should make it run smoother.

Bought 2011 and was overwhelmed, struggled to get used to it. Now I just play FM08 which in my opinion is where it's at it's best. I like seeing the little counters on the screen as players rather than the actual players themselves.

I'm in 2015 managing in Switzerland, City won the premiership in the first season under Sven and haven't done much since but Elano became the best player in the world. Knew he had the potential see.

Benarbia_is_god said:
Bought 2011 and was overwhelmed, struggled to get used to it. Now I just play FM08 which in my opinion is where it's at it's best. I like seeing the little counters on the screen as players rather than the actual players themselves.

I'm in 2015 managing in Switzerland, City won the premiership in the first season under Sven and haven't done much since but Elano became the best player in the world. Knew he had the potential see.

Haha now that's realistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.