Football Manager ...

yeh i started a season with my mate as boro before we got beat and i made some top signings my best was arshavin but the fans fuckin hated him and he was shite but overall i had a really good team and was about 8th after 19 games.

Haha,
im 6th with my city team so far, in march atm
just signed Jo and the fans are concerned over his performances haha, but i say iv got a strong squad,

Quim
Behrami, Corluka, Richards, Pander
Lennon, Johnson, Petrov
Elano, Lulinha
Jo/Bojinov

Bench:
Hart
Onouha, Boulahrouz
Cana, Fernanades
Ireland
Jo/Bojinov

Sold Dunnie to Valencia for 9.75mil haha tought that was a deal to good to refuse aha

I'll tell you my Harrogate Town team if you want! I got them from Blue Square North to League Two!

Just finished second season with Sinwdon, lost to Derby in the final of the championship play off. Got a bit of money in the kitty cos I signed a lad called Alejandro Gomez for £50k, and pompey went and bought him for £10 million a few months back. My chairman accepted it without consulting me.

Got a decent team with lot's of potential but very unexperienced, Agouda, Walter, Escudero, Sigali and Kalouda are my best players, along with a couple of re-gens.

Lloris
Onuha
Richards
Dunne
Mascherano
Farfan
Elano
Diego
Sturridge
Bianchi
Kiessling

Still got the spine of the city side with a few tweeks in a 3-4-3 attacking formation. Currently 2nd in my 3rd season in charge. Qualified for UEFA every season so far, but always knocked out of league/FA cups in opening rounds.

mat said:
Lloris
Onuha
Richards
Dunne
Mascherano
Farfan
Elano
Diego
Sturridge
Bianchi
Kiessling

Still got the spine of the city side with a few tweeks in a 3-4-3 attacking formation. Currently 2nd in my 3rd season in charge. Qualified for UEFA every season so far, but always knocked out of league/FA cups in opening rounds.

Does Onuoha turn out to be a good player? i'm considering selling him to boro for 4.5mil.

Hot prospect.

Just been called up as a full international on my game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.