Football Manager ...

I am currently managing Adap Galo Maringá Football Club. They are in the Brazilizn 3rd division 120 teams, 4 get promoted, now that is a challenge.

Sven managed somehow to get city relegated and finished 20th in the first season so i tried to get the job and got laughed at, so i created a new account and am currently trying to get us promoted.

Current line up, 2nd season (last match MCFC 5 - Rags 1, Champions League QF 2nd leg)

Franciso Guilherme Ochoa (GK)

Guilherme Santos (DL)
Breno (DC)
Micah Richards (DC)
Vedran Corluka (DR)

Ever Banega (DM)
Elano(MC)
Rafael Van der Vaart (MC)

Martin Petrov (AML)
Fernando Belluschi (AMR)

Obafemi Martins (FC)

Subs:

Joe Hart (GK)
Sylvain Distin (DC)
Omar Esparza (DL/AML/DM)
Michael Johnson (MC)
Vagner Love (FC)

Currently managing the Ireland national team. Qualified for the european championships and have recently just thrashed Czech republic and Belgium with a defeat to holland to get into the quarter finals where i am now facing the winking wankers team portugal.

I'm playing as Valenica.

Hildebrand
Corluka
Alexis
Caneira
Moretti
Makoun
Albiol
Silva
Van Der Vaart
Joaquin/Vicente
Villa

Subs:

Canizares
Del Horno
Sunny
Baraja
Arshavin
Zigic
Joaquin/Vicente

Anyone any idea how to set up a network game?

I tried the SI Games help site, but I had to open and close ports and twist sprockets so that they were all facing south, before twiddling the doohickey and juju wings on my monitor.

Basically, I didn't understand a word. :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.