Football Manager ...

Got a tough choice of picking the striker as i play one up front with elano and lulinha in behind, currently got Jo, Nihat and Boj to choose from and there all playing crap :(, might recall Sturridge :)

Johnny's wonderkids:

Niklas Barkroth (MR/FC) IFK Goteburg (load Sweden as additional league)
Breno (DC)
Guilherme (LB)
Pablo Piatti (AMC/L)
Flavio (AMC/R)
Aaron (ST)
James McCarthy (MC)
Vitor (ST)
Omar Esparza (DL/DMC/AML/AMC)
Guilherme (GK)

I also once had a prodigious young striker come through the youth intake one season- Steve Richards. He was Manchester born and bred and was instantly dubbed the next Michael Owen. Scored the winner against Chelsea in the Chumps league final in his third season and went on to win his first senior England call up two seasons later- the boy was a freak but I lost him when the save game fucked up. Never had a player like him since.....

BlueMooney said:
Anyone any idea how to set up a network game?

I tried the SI Games help site, but I had to open and close ports and twist sprockets so that they were all facing south, before twiddling the doohickey and juju wings on my monitor.

Basically, I didn't understand a word. :P
yes but they are a pain in the arse to play as who ever starts the game has to be playing for anyone else to play and even if you are online it is a pain getting everyone online each time you want to play.

anyway here is how to do it.
you need to access your fire wall.
start>control panel> network and internet connections >windows firewall (if you have it on the classic view the windows firewall will just be in the control panel)
then go on to exceptions there will be a list of programs there should be one called 'Football Manager 2008' make sure it is ticked.

then play the game
go to preferences in there you will see a tab on the left called network, give the game a name an password and select the rules you want.

then go back to the main menu and click on network play > new game and set the game up as normal. Once set up go to options > game status and you will see a ip address right it down and give t to your mates, along with the name of the game and the password.

HTH
good luck
and let me know if you need any more help

a tip for everyone. go for Alex. He's 17 and plays for Vasco Da Gama. He can play anywhere in attacking midfield and up front. He's available for between £50,000 and £80,000 and well worth it. His value sky rockets pretty quickly

BlueMooney said:
Anyone any idea how to set up a network game?

I tried the SI Games help site, but I had to open and close ports and twist sprockets so that they were all facing south, before twiddling the doohickey and juju wings on my monitor.

Basically, I didn't understand a word. :P

Are you using a router?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.