Football Shirt Collection For Sale

Maybe he should contact Ed Woodhead, ex United CEO, he’d pay £2mill for the shirts.

I’d like one signed shirt from a favourite player. Aguero or Haaland perhaps. I’d have it framed.

I take it Sergio has got his and the most famous PL title winning goal City shirt framed and hung up in his living room or bedroom? That would be worth a few bob if Sergio ever decided to sell it.

Will be very surprised if the collection gets anywhere close to 1m I would imagine 350k being a more realistic price, possibly a bit more if sold individually which I think they should have been sold.
There will only be a few willing to get into a bidding war at these estimates, sold individually there would have been far greater interest.

I suspect the £1 million tag is either kite-flying or it has been thrown in to generate some publicity. If that were to be the hammer price you would have to factor in the buyer's premium plus VAT which might be anything from a quarter to a third on top!
Therefore, a bid of £650k to £750k would probably be enough to realise that figure.
But I'm surprised that the whole collection is being auctioned off as a job lot.
While selling the shirts individually may be time-consuming, auction houses do this kind of thing every week, but as others have pointed out, there are some shirts that are of low value and others that aren't.
I'm surprised they're not being auctioned as lots of two or three at a time with the star items being put up individually at the end to keep the interest alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.