Football Trivia Question of the Day (continued)

George Hannah said:
SPIDERBOY said:
George Hannah said:
Gordon Davies

Premier league mate......weah and Ben haim are correct though.......that's 10.....2 to go.
So far you have:-
SWP
Phelan
Bridge
Lampard
Weah
Anelka
Rocastle
Ben haim
Sinclair
Sturridge ...........last 2 are or were defenders.

I was gonna have Clive Wilson - he played in the PL but not for us or them - does he count?

No mate

SPIDERBOY said:
George Hannah said:
Gordon Davies

Premier league mate......weah and Ben haim are correct though.......that's 10.....2 to go.
SWP
Phelan
Bridge
Lampard
Weah
Anelka
Rocastle
Ben haim
Sinclair

Another left back I think. Danny Granville?

On your shirt question George, have they all permanently left the club is one of them currently on loan?

without a dream said:
SPIDERBOY said:
George Hannah said:
Gordon Davies

SWP
Phelan
Bridge
Lampard
Weah
Anelka
Rocastle
Ben haim
Sinclair

On your shirt question George, have they all permanently left the club is one of them currently on loan?

Granville is right....1 more

without a dream said:
SPIDERBOY said:
George Hannah said:
Gordon Davies

SWP
Phelan
Bridge
Lampard
Weah
Anelka
Rocastle
Ben haim
Sinclair

all gone now - Charvet was a good call btw - he was on loan at Chelski from Cannes!

Interestingly, 4 players have worn no. 65 since 2010, Harry Bunn, Robinson, George Evans and Oliver Ntcham, but two (?) of those are still on the books.

George Hannah said:
without a dream said:
SPIDERBOY said:
SWP
Phelan
Bridge
Lampard
Weah
Anelka
Rocastle
Ben haim
Sinclair

all gone now - Charvet was a good call btw - he was on loan at Chelski from Cannes!

Courtesy of the excellent Bluemoon history section, and the A-Z of players. Thankfully his name didn't begin with a Z!

Is the shirt 14.....Garcia,Santa cruz......don't know if anyone had the number between Santa Cruz and dickov,or was dickov still with us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.