Football Trivia Question of the Day (continued)

aguero93:20 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Gotta be 17 then......rodwell,boateng and petrov?
Couple of pages back mate. Petrov goes back a year too far for GH's current question.
36- Javan Vidal, Denis Suarez and Bruno Zuculini is my answer, although 56 (Veseli, Meppen-Walters and Angus Gunn) could be one as Gunn doesn't seem to have a squad number, although afaik he is still at the club.
both wrong for same reason - which you have already identified - Bruno & Angus (#88) are still with the club - just a reminder of the question again

Which is the only City shirt number since July 2010 to be worn by three different players who are no longer at the club and who were they?

Gary James said:
lancs blue said:
Here's a trivia question I don't know the answer to - was tonight the first time City have scored 7 goals in one half of a match?

Against Huddersfield in the 10-1 we scored 6 in the 2nd half, in the other games where we scored 7 or more in my time the goals have been spread in both halves.

Over to you, Gary James!

I've done a blog for MCFC today which they tell me will be posted within next 24 hours detailing the records last night's game equalled/passed. I won't pre-empt the article, but it will give you your answer:-)

Thanks for that, Gary.

George Hannah said:
gazinho said:
14, Jo, Javi Garcia and Santa Cruz?
Good try but no, Roque took Jo's 14 shirt in June 2009 when he was despatched to the blue dippers on loan

It's not some crazy question as in there was a head injury and no spare shirt,so an injured player used a subs shirt or summat?

SPIDERBOY said:
George Hannah said:
gazinho said:
14, Jo, Javi Garcia and Santa Cruz?
Good try but no, Roque took Jo's 14 shirt in June 2009 when he was despatched to the blue dippers on loan
It's not some crazy question as in there was a head injury and no spare shirt,so an injured player used a subs shirt or summat?
it's kosher my friend, honest - no funny business, no nineteenth century complications - surely the collective wisdom of Bluemoon extends to 2010?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Taking a stab - goalkeepers number 13?
Given, Taylor and Pants??

I don't know the answer but kolarov wore 13 before taking 11 and I'm sure Given wore number 1 while Joe Hart was number 25

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.