Football Trivia Question of the Day (continued)

aguero93:20 said:
George Hannah said:
next

Who is the only player to have won the FA Cup and the County Championship in the same year?
Jim Standen.
Correct first time - well done - Jim Standen won the FA cup with West Ham in 1964 and the County Championship with Worcester CCC.
First time for both clubs.

I'll have to make the next one harder

Who played in the first ever European Championship match?

George Hannah said:
George Hannah said:
next

Who is the only player to have won the FA Cup and the County Championship in the same year?
Jim Standen.
Correct first time - well done - Jim Standen won the FA cup with West Ham in 1964 and the County Championship with Worcester CCC.

Is Partizan Belgrade one of them?

SPIDERBOY said:
George Hannah said:
Jim Standen.

Is Partizan Belgrade one of them?
nope

George Hannah said:
George Hannah said:
next

Jim Standen.

I'm not sure if I'm approaching the question from the same angle as you GH but afaik it was Republic of Ireland and Czechoslovakia in Dalymount Park, Dublin in 59.

George Hannah said:
Jim Standen.

I'm not sure if I'm approaching the question from the same angle as you GH but afaik it was Republic of Ireland and Czechoslovakia in Dalymount Park, Dublin in 59.
correct - clearly not hard enough for a leprechaun like yourself!

George Hannah said:
George Hannah said:

correct - clearly not hard enough!
Just asking the wrong person, grandad was at the match and always talks about it :)

Just seen this on BT sport...

Other than Peter Schmeichel, name the 5 other Danish players that have made a Premier League appearance for Man City?

Beermonster said:
Just seen this on BT sport...

Other than Peter Schmeichel, name the 5 other Danish players that have made a Premier League appearance for Man City?

Kasper/jensen/ingerbritsen/ now im snookered!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.