Football Trivia Question of the Day

Pigeonho said:
leighton said:
Can you name the Uncle and Nephew that played in the 2002 World Cup Finals?
Lemon Squeezy that, the then Leeds duo of Harte and Kelly...

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:56 pm --

Rai, of Brazil, Sao Paulo and PSG fame... can you name his legendary brother?

I take my hat off to you Pigeonho I thought that would of got more than 5 minutes but fare play.

As for yours I think its Socrates. Rai was Socrates younger brother seen it somewhere.

leighton said:
Pigeonho said:
leighton said:
Can you name the Uncle and Nephew that played in the 2002 World Cup Finals?
Lemon Squeezy that, the then Leeds duo of Harte and Kelly...

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:56 pm --

Rai, of Brazil, Sao Paulo and PSG fame... can you name his legendary brother?

I take my hat off to you Pigeonho I thought that would of got more than 5 minutes but fare play.

As for yours I think its Socrates. Rai was Socrates younger brother seen it somewhere.
I used to use the same question at work re Harte and Kelly. And yes, Socrates is indeed the elder brother of Rai. 'Take a bow son, take a bow'!

Wednesday's answer: During the 2010 Finals in South Africa when Jerome Boateng's Germany beat Kevin-Prince Boateng's Ghana 1-0.

Thursday 21st July 2011

Name two of the three Scottish players who have played in the Spanish La Liga since 1929.

Ticket For Schalke said:
THFC6061 said:
Wednesday's answer: During the 2010 Finals in South Africa when Jerome Boateng's Germany beat Kevin-Prince Boateng's Ghana 1-0.

Thursday 21st July 2011

Name two of the three Scottish players who have played in the Spanish La Liga since 1929.

Archibald is one, let me think on, good question.

There is a scottish lad called Harper at Celta Vigo at the mo

THFC6061 said:

Thursday 21st July 2011

[/quote

Steve Archibald for Barca in the 80's and John Fox Watson played 1 game for Real Madrid in 1948-49.

Thursday's answer: Steve Archibald (FC Barcelona 1984-87), Ted "Tin Man" McMinn (Sevilla FC 1986-88) and Jack Watson (Real Madrid 1948-49).

Friday 22nd July 2011:

Who was the only foreign footballer to have appeared for Athletic Bilbao in the Spanish La Liga?

lizarazu who was french but from the basque region of france so guess that is ok for atletic bilbao.

mancyman said:
lizarazu who was french but from the basque region of france so guess that is ok for atletic bilbao.

Yes, Bixente Lizarazu of France from 1996-97.

Saturday 23rd July 2011:

Which two German footballers have scored Premier League hat-tricks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.